77 Pumpkin Desserts to Make on Repeat This Fall
Is it really fall if you haven’t indulged in a pumpkin spice latte…and a slice of pumpkin pie…with a side of pumpkin ice cream? The season of the squash is upon us, and in order to *properly* bask in this orange gourd’s glory, we’re turning on our oven and churning out all the pumpkin desserts we can think of. From pumpkin angel food cake to pumpkin spice toffee (and pumpkin cookies, pies and brownies, too), consider this your bucket list for everything sweet, spicy and autumnal. You have from now until Thanksgiving to bake them all—just kidding. (Or are we?)
1. Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
It has all the cloud-like airiness of an angel food cake, plus tons of pumpkin flavor and a thick cream cheese glaze.
2. Creamy Pumpkin Eton Mess
Imagine the best parts of a pumpkin pie (aka the filling and whipped cream) all wrapped up in one bowl. This has fancy Thanksgiving dessert written all over it.
3. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Is it breakfast, dessert or both? We like to think you don’t have to choose.
4. Biscuit Dough Pumpkin Hand Pies
While we love a traditional pie crust, it can be time consuming and fussy. Enter store-bought biscuit dough, which is the secret behind these foolproof handheld bites.
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
Soft pumpkin outside, creamy cheesecake inside—take a bite, and the cookie will practically melt in your mouth.
7. Pumpkin Spice Pecan Rolls
We’d say the creamy icing is optional here...but we’d be lying.
9. Pumpkin Cake with a Pistachio Glaze
One of the best things about a bundt cake is that it comes out of the oven already looking great. A drizzle of glaze and voilà, a stunning dessert.
10. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Meringue
Creamy, spicy, sweet, fluffy and just extra enough.
11. Pumpkin Pecan Polvorones
They’re pumpkin-flavored Mexican wedding cookies, and they’re as delicious as they look.
13. Pumpkin White Chocolate Mousse Pie
If pumpkin pie is too dense and rich, allow us to introduce you to this light and fluffy version.
15. Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
This is the best excuse to bust out your blow torch.
16. Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Doughnuts
Or, if regular crème brûlée isn’t enough, turn it into a fall-ready doughnut.
17. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
If a chocolate chip cookie and a pumpkin cake had a very delicious baby, this would be it. Bring a batch to every housewarming and potluck on your calendar.
19. Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats
Lunch box carriers (and packers) rejoice.
20. Brown Butter Iced Pumpkin Cookies
The cookies are soft and cakey, and the frosting has butterscotch notes that will have you practically licking the bowl.
22. Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
As if it couldn’t get any better, the crust is made from speculoos cookies. Swoon.
23. Pumpkin Cake
Not one but two cream cheese frostings—plain and cinnamon-maple—put this seasonal cake over the top.
27. Pumpkin Pie White Chocolate Brownies
They’re fudgy and sweet with just the right amount of spice.
28. Chai Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream
You know those people who say they don’t like pumpkin pie? They’ll like this one.
30. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Bars
Is it just us, or will salted caramel never get old?
32. Pumpkin Roll
It’s classic, and yet so impressive. The cream cheese filling doesn’t hurt either.
33. Pumpkin Butterscotch Pudding with Whipped Mascarpone
Are you a professional chef or something?
34. Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bonus, these autumnal treats are vegan and gluten-free.
35. Milk Chocolate Pumpkin Buttercrunch
If you’ve never tried buttercrunch, it’s like a cross between a brown butter toffee and caramel—pretty close to perfection, if you ask us.
38. Molten Chocolate Pumpkin Streusel Bread
Emphasis on the molten chocolate.
40. Pumpkin Gooey Bars
They’re like a fall-ified version of those seven-layer bars you know and love.
42. Healthy Soft Pumpkin Cookies
With all that salted maple frosting, no one will guess that they’re grain-free.
43. Pumpkin Dessert Bars
It’s a sweet pumpkin-pie-like base topped with a dense yellow cake topping that’s buttery and impossibly easy to make, thanks to a boxed mix.
44. Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
You’ll want to make a batch every week in October (and November).
45. Pumpkin Mousse
Ready thy spoons. These elegant mousse cups require just eight ingredients to make.
46. Pumpkin Dream Cake
With those swoops and swirls of frosting, we understand why it’s a dream.
47. Pecan Praline Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin or pecan pie? On Thanksgiving, you don’t have to choose.
48. Spiced Pumpkin Cake with Brown Sugar Buttercream
You absolutely don’t need to be celebrating a birthday to make this beauty.
49. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Maple Glaze
Confession: We’d make these even if it wasn’t fall. (Must be that maple glaze.)
50. Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies
Good news, you don’t need a stand mixer to make these chewy, lightly sweet cookies.
51. Pumpkin Spice Ricotta Cheesecake Bars
The addition of ricotta keeps things from getting too rich.
53. Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Bourbon Cream Sauce
The bourbon goes in the cream sauce at the end, so skip it if you’re serving to kids.
54. Pumpkin Slab Pie
Feeding a ravenous, fall-obsessed crowd has never been easier.
55. Black Sesame Pumpkin Mochi Cake
Mochi cake is a bouncy, chewy rice-based Japanese confection. The addition of pumpkin isn’t traditional, but it sure is tasty.
56. Pumpkin Fudge Brownies
The rich brownies are made even more decadent with a pumpkin cheesecake layer.
58. Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
It’s made with Greek yogurt, so if you want to get your pumpkin fix at breakfast, go right ahead.
60. Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a scoop (or two) of the cold stuff.
61. Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts
We know you’ve been looking to invest in a doughnut pan—now’s your chance.
63. Pumpkin Pie Butter Pecan Milkshake
On the off chance that you have a leftover slice of pie post-Thanksgiving feast, it’s your cue to break out the blender.
65. No-Bake Spice Cake Pumpkin Truffles
Add googly eyes and the kids will go wild.
66. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
We love a no-bake, ten-ingredient dessert.
67. Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
With that salted caramel drizzle, do we need to say more?
68. Salted Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding
This pudding is actually pretty healthy, thanks to the banana and dairy-free yogurt base.
69. Pumpkin Fritters
Don’t skip the bourbon cream cheese glaze for dipping.
72. Vanilla Chai Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes with Cinnamon Brown Sugar Frosting
We think cupcakes are the ideal chance to go a little extra.
73. Mini Pumpkin Cream Pies
You’ll want to pipe the pumpkin filling straight into your mouth.
75. Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
This one goes out to our gluten-free, vegan friends at the feast.
76. Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Pumpkin Pie
This is what dessert dreams are made of.
77. Pumpkin Spice Icebox Cake
Don’t tell anyone, but the cookies are store-bought.