14 Cool (But Wearable) Accessories We’ll Be Buying For Spring
Instead of buying all new clothes, why not just spruce up what you already have with a fresh little extra? We’re talking about chic accessories, from head scarves to shearling shoes (with a set of gorgeous face masks thrown in for good measure), that have the power to transform even the most basic leggings outfit. Here, our 14 picks for the coolest and most wearable add-ons to brighten all of your spring looks.
1. Vagabond Shoemakers Kenova Loafer
Chunky loafers are *the* fashion-forward shoe trend of spring 2021. Why’s that? Because they go with everything from shorts to dresses. And they’re super comfortable.
2. Please Repeat Large Hex Link Necklace
A gold link statement chain is going to make everything you already wear, from T-shirts to dressy blouses, look a little brighter and more current.
3. JW Pei Lottie Chain Crossbody Bag
Put all of your necessities in this classic chain shoulder bag, which is petite (but not too small to fit your wallet) and served up in a shocking shade of electric blue. BTW, it’s crafted out of vegan leather.
4. Lack of Color Wave Bucket Hat
Sorry baseball caps, the bucket hat is the coolest hat of spring. This pastel faux leather iteration is as pretty as the first blooming crocuses.
5. Sylvia Toledano Byzantyne 22K Goldplated, Rose Quartz, Amethyst & Labradorite Cuff
A statement cuff is your own personal way of acknowledging that you are, in fact, Wonder Woman.
6. Westward Leaning Solitaire 05 Sunglasses
These retro ‘80s shades make everything from sweats to blazers look contemporary and fresh.
7. Tory Burch Red Confetti Silk Field Neckerchief
Whether it’s knotted in your hair or tied around your neck, this scallop-edged scarf captures the vintage-meets-designer vibe that’s strong this spring.
8. Jennifer Behr Ikat Silk Turban Headwrap
A silk turban headband is the easiest way to turn unwashed hair or grown-out roots into an intentional fashion statement.
9. Rag & Bone The Stealth Mask Pack Satin (Set of 3)
This set of machine-washable masks telegraphs the message: “I’m safe, but I’m still fancy.”
10. Frankies Bikinis Heidi Headscarf
Wrapped around the shoulders with a tank top or slip dress, this scarf channels ‘70s-era Stevie Nicks. Tied on the head, it evokes a summer beach vacay.
11. Isabel Marant 61 MM Aviator Sunglasses
Aviators are the shape of the moment, and these oversized French frames are très cool.
13. Gucci Ophedia Medium Leather-Trimmed Printed Coated-Canvas
The quiet luxury shoulder bag is having a moment, and so is any retro-looking Gucci design. Plus, this sleek bag will only get cooler looking the more it’s worn in.
14. Lea Sadoughi Face Mask & Headband Set
This cotton jersey headband has buttons on each side to fasten the mask's ear straps to, so there's no chance of too much rubbing on your ears.