Thanks to social distancing, our weekend plans basically consist of Netflix, takeout and online shopping these days. In other words, sales from our favorite retailers are the highlight of our week. From 40 percent off spring/summer must-haves at Madewell to 20 percent off everything at Sephora (yup, including Dyson hairdryers), here are the best deals to take advantage of this weekend.
2. Anthropologie: Take an extra 25 percent off all sale pieces and 20 percent off all bedding, pillows and throws to refresh both your wardrobe and your home.
4. Levi’s: Stock up on new jeans, jackets and even tops with 30 percent off site-wide, plus and extra 50 percent off anything already on sale.
5. Verishop: Verishop is currently offering up to 40 percent off women’s and men’s fashion apparel, so you can pick up some new spring styles for both you and your partner. Even better, however, is the fact that the company will plant one tree for every order placed through the Responsible Shop now through April 23.
6. American Eagle Outfitters: AEO and Aerie are both offering up to 50 percent off a ton of summer staples, like cute bikinis and breezy blouses, as well as 30 percent off all Aerie leggings, sports bras and athletic shorts.
7. ASOS: Snag up to 70 percent off during ASOS’s spring clearance sale, plus an additional 20 percent off everything if you shop using the app instead.
11. Nordstrom: The department store recently added thousands of new markdowns to its already impressive sale section. We’ve got our eye on this gorgeous blue Veronica Beard number, which is 60 percent off right now.
12. Carbon38: Shop your fave activewear brands like Alo Yoga, Nike and Beach Riot at up to 75 percent off.
13. Sephora: Starting April 9, Rouge members can get 20 percent off site-wide (yes, including Dyson products) as part of Sephora’s Spring Savings Event. But don’t worry, VIB and Insider members need only wait for Tuesday and Thursday respectively to join in on the discounted fun.
14. IT Cosmetics: Love IT reward members can score 30 percent off site-wide through the rest of the weekend. Even those who aren't members can still knock 20 percent off all the brand’s beloved concealers, mascaras and eye shadows, no code necessary.
15. Ulta: Feel free to go ham restocking your medicine cabinet and makeup bag with Ulta’s Spring Haul Event, featuring best-selling products like Morphe mascara and Nest fragrances for up to 50 percent off.
18. Ohlolly: The cult-fave Korean skincare brand is offering 25 percent off last-chance items with code EXTRA25 now through April 12th.
20. The Container Store: Have you been itching to refresh your kitchen ever since bingeing The Home Edit last year? Well, now is the time to go wild with The Container Store’s kitchen and pantry sale, with an additional 20 percent off designed Elfa pantries.
22. Bed Bath & Beyond: You can earn $50 in rewards to put toward future purchases if you spend $150 or more this weekend. Plus there are a ton of great kitchen appliances and top-notch cookware currently on sale for up to 50 percent off so we doubt reaching that $150 mark will be all that challenging.
23. Chewy: Treat your pets to a cozy new bed or sleek new food bowl with Chewy’s Refresh Your Nest sale, featuring a variety of deals like 30 percent off certain best-sellers, Buy 3 Get 1 Free on lots of little extras and the chance to get a free e-gift card to use on future purchases.
24. Buy Buy Baby: Buy Buy Baby has a rotating selection of awesome deals (like 20 percent off Graco 4Ever car seats), but you can also save 20 percent on your entire order if you opt to shop online and pickup in store. So go ahead and add that comfy new glider to your cart and take comfort in knowing it’ll be in your home and ready for feeding time as early as tomorrow afternoon.
25. Ella Paradis: Take up to 85 percent off some of the site’s most popular vibrators with the promo code “SPRING.”
26. Winc: Here’s your sign to officially pull the trigger on that wine subscription you’ve been thinking about: Winc is offering $20 off your first box.