With social distancing guidelines still in effect, our weekend plans basically consist of Netflix, takeout and online shopping these days. In other words, sales from our favorite retailers are basically the highlight of our week. From Madewell’s Secret Stock Sale to up to 60 percent off vibrators, here are the best deals to take advantage of this weekend.
6. Lululemon: Lululemon isn’t technically having a sale, but we suggest visiting the site’s ‘We Made Too Much’ section. You can find some of the brand’s most popular leggings, workout tops and sports bras at impressively low prices.
7. Macy’s: The department store is offering so many deals this weekend it’s hard to keep track. Some of the best? 50 percent off women’s coats, 20 percent off Cuisinart appliances and 60 percent off fine jewelry just in time for Valentine’s Day.
8. Revolve: Right now, you can take up to 65 percent off over 20,000 items and an extra 20 percent off select styles. But you better act fast, Revolve pieces tend to sell out pretty quick.
10. Abercrombie & Fitch: Get up to 30 percent off a bunch of the brand’s most popular styles, plus an additional 25 percent off when you spend $125 or more.
13: LovelySkin: Take 20 percent off brands like bareMinerals, Neocutis and Virtue, no code required.
15. Lookfantastic: Use code ‘HELLO’ to get 15 percent off hundreds of skincare, haircare and makeup brands. Psst, that includes NuFace.
20. Bear: Shop Bear’s most popular mattress styles at up to 20 percent off. You’ll also get two free Cloud Pillows with your purchase.
21. Raymour & Flanigan: Looking to do some major redecorating to kick off 2021? Raymour & Flanigan is offering 10 percent off purchases up to $2,499 and 20 percent off purchases over $2,500.
23. Winc: Looking to try a wine subscription? Winc is offering $20 off your first box right now.