Now that Virgin River season four filming is officially underway, we’re keeping an eye out for the latest updates. Although Netflix hasn’t released any more information about the new episodes, the cast has been sharing sneak peeks of what’s happening on set. Here, all the Virgin River news you need to know from the past few weeks.
‘Virgin River’ News Roundup: BTS Videos, Daddy-Daughter Press Days & More
- The official Virgin River IG account posted a slideshow featuring behind-the-scenes snaps of the series’ leading men, including Grayson Maxwell Gurnsey (Ricky), Martin Henderson (Jack Sheridan), Colin Lawrence (John “Preacher” Middleton), Kai Bradbury (Denny), Tim Matheson (Vernon “Doc” Mullins) and Ben Hollingsworth (Dan Brady). “BTS with ‘the guys,’” the caption read.
- Lawrence posed alongside his daughter, Bianca, to promote their upcoming project, a holiday film called Dancing Through the Snow. “Daddy & daughter press day,” he wrote.
- Henderson filmed a rare BTS video of himself giving a tour of the Virgin River set. “Good morning!” he says in the clip. “Are you awake? I’m not really awake, but...I thought I’d take you on a little, special behind-the-scenes tour. A day in the life of an actor.”
- Hollingsworth shared never-before-seen photos from the set of season four on his personal Instagram account. “Feels good to be back in Brady mode. #Season4 #VirginRiver #Netflix,” he captioned the images.
- Producers posted a priceless video on social media, featuring the cast dancing to Ciara’s 2004 hit, “Goodies.” “No matter where you are, you can find your groove…” the caption read.
- Netflix asked for fans’ help in developing recipes for Virgin River season four. The team shared shots of Lizzie (played by Sarah Dugdale) and her Aunt Connie (Nicola Cavendish) working at the bakery truck, along with a caption that said, “Let’s help Lizzie and Connie come up with some Bakery specials for S4!”
Courtesy of Netflix
- Now that Ricky is enlisting in the Marines, Lizzie might get a new love interest. The rumors started when Netflix announced that Kai Bradbury (who plays Doc’s grandson Denny) is rejoining the cast for season four.
- Fans were surprised to learn that Stacey Farber (Tara) had a guest role in one of our all-time favorite comedy series: Schitt’s Creek. The actress played Rachel in a 2018 episode, titled “The Barbecue.”
- If you’ve ever wondered why Breckenridge looks so familiar, check out this list of ten TV shows and movies she starred in prior to Virgin River, including everything from American Horror Story to This Is Us.
Want all the latest entertainment news sent right to your inbox? Click here.
More Stories You'll Love
The Top Ten Movies on Netflix Right This Second
The 21 Best ‘Ted Lasso’ Gifts to Buy Ahead of Season 3
PureWow Entertainment Picks: The 4 Things That Stole Our Editors’ Attention This Week
Who Is India de Beaufort (AKA Charlotte in ‘Firefly Lane’)?
This Monster Drama Is the #2 Movie on Netflix After Premiering Less Than a Week Ago
‘Firefly Lane’ Season 2 Finale: Fans Will Never Listen to Coldplay the Same Way Again