12 Non-Cheesy Valentine’s Day Gifts That Aren’t Chocolate or Lingerie
Sure, sometimes cheesy is nice. But you know what else is nice? Handbags you can use for years, jewelry that’s been on your wish list since last Christmas and thoughtful gifts that will leave an impression long after the chocolate melts. To help out, we’ve rounded up a list of fun non-cheesy Valentine's Day gifts we’d personally be pleased to receive this holiday—even if we buy them for ourself.
1. GUCCI Top Handle Leather Shoulder Bag
“I Will Always Love You,” beautiful designer handbag.
2. Marshall Acton II Wireless Smart Speaker
Give your home some vintage charm.
3. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer
Definitively better than a heart-shaped box of chocolates.
4. David Yurman Solari Diamond Accented Pearl Bangle
A signature David Yurman design that forms the foundation for a growing stack...or adds to an existing one.
5. Stuart Weitzman Ernestin Bootie
Something festive that can actually be put to use after February 14.
6. Know Yourself Playing Cards
Questions designed to help kick-start a journey of self-discovery.
7. Deborah Lippmann Beautiful Dreamer Gel Lab Pro Nail Color Set
Something fun that you (and your daughter) will appreciate.
8. Zoë Chicco Diamond Chain Drop Earrings
These aren't your average diamond studs.
9. Indie Lee Discovery Skin-Care Kit
This fits into the “Buy for Yourself” category, because #selfcare.
10. Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil Subscription
So you guys can relive your trip to Italy last summer.
11. Kinska Face Pot Planter
Just add a succulent or an air plant to make it the cutest gift ever.
12. Pro8mm Rhonda CAM Super 8mm Film Camera
Make sure to pack it to capture the best moments from that romantic winter getaway.