5 Pinterest Boards You Need to Follow, Stat
Because everyone should know how to make indoor s’mores
Thanks, Pinterest, for serving as our gateway to all of life’s clever little tricks. (Where else are you going to find storage hacks, easy vegetarian dinner recipes and the next book to bring on your beach vacay--all in one place?)
Looking for your own lightbulb moment? Start by checking out these five must-follow boards:
1. Book Club: If you can’t bear to read The Help one more time.
2. Fashion Wishlist: If you need a little assistance getting dressed in the morning.
3. Home Decor: If you’re considering a bathroom renovation.
4. Jet Set: If you’re experiencing a severe pang of wanderlust.
5. Dessert Recipes: If you’re looking for the proper way to make indoor s’mores.