We’re feeling refreshed and ready for whatever 2021 brings, thanks to a plethora of healthy yet tasty treats from our neighborhood Aldi—think meat alternatives (sustainable!), grain-free cookies (gluten-free!) and of course plenty of flavored potato chips (because you’ve gotta live a little). Here’s what we’re buying at Aldi in January.
Aldi Just Gave Us a Sneak Peek of 15 New Items Arriving This Month
1. Earth Grown Empower Burger
Haven’t you heard? Going meat-free is *in* this year. It’s good for the earth, it’s good for you and it tastes delicious. Available January 6.
2. Season’s Choice Frozen Avocado
Stock up your freezer and you’ll always be ready for a creamy smoothie snack. Available January 6.
3. Raised & Rooted Nuggets
Even clever kids won’t know there’s no chicken involved. Available January 6.
4. Earth Grown Dairy Free Salad Dressings
Like cutting back on meat, eating less dairy is also great for the environment. Luckily, these tasty dressings make it an easier task. Available January 6.
5. Earth Grown Vegan Cheddar Or Mozzarella Sticks
We can’t decide which flavor to try first, so we’re getting one of each. Available January 6.
6. Park Street Deli Cauliflower Dips (ranch Or Garlic Feta)
It maybe be a new year…but cauliflower will never go out of style. Available January 13.
7. Clancy's Nashville Hot Chicken Or Cuban Sandwich Kettle Chips
We’ll try anything once, especially if it’s in the shape of a potato chip. Available January 20.
8. Clancy’s Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Or Fried Pickle Ranch Wavy Potato Chips
See item number seven. (And let’s be honest, fried pickle ranch sounds amazing.) Available January 20.
9. Appetitos Franks In A Blanket With Everything Seasoning
You had us at franks in a blanket (and again at everything seasoning). Available January 20.
10. Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day Cheese Assortment
Nothing says “I love you” quite like a selection of exotic cheeses. Available January 27.
11. Reggano Valentine’s Day Pasta
These noodles are so cute, we’re not waiting for Valentine’s Day to make them. Available January 27.
12. Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Football Shaped Pepperoni Deli Pizza
Because we all know game day is more about the spread than anything else. Available January 27.
13. Benton’s Red Velvet Sandwich Cremes
You’ll want to eat the whole box, but try to save a few for lunchboxes (and brownie points). Available January 27.
14. The Chocolate Cellar Chocolate Red Wine
You’ll want to stock up on a few boxes of truffles to pair with it, obviously. Available January 27.
15. Chiaré Ca Brut Rosé
It’s wise to keep a bottle of bubbly on hand at all times—for impromtu celebrations and Wednesday nights. Available January 27.