Aldi Just Gave Us a Sneak Peek of 20 New Items Arriving This Month
The weather may be hot, but fall is well underway at Aldi. From hard cider to pumpkin chocolates to butternut squash risotto, there’s a whole lot to enjoy as we ease into sweater weather. Here are 20 new arrivals to add to your shopping list this September.
1. Emporium Jalapeño Bacon Cheddar Cheese
We see a wine and cheese night in your future. Available September 2.
2. Whole & Simple Mexican Street Corn Cauliflower Bowl
This quick dinner will help you make the most of elote season while you still can. Available September 2.
3. Barissimo Maple Bacon Ground Coffee
Syrupy, savory splendor. We’ll take a second cup, please. Available September 2.
4. Clancy’s Fried Pickle Ranch Wavy Potato Chips
Our favorite fried appetizer in chip form? Don’t mind if we do. Available September 2.
5. Wicked Grove Pear Hard Cider
Pour it into a chilled glass with a shot of cinnamon whiskey for an extra kick. Available September 9.
6. Specially Selected Pumpkin Cheesecake Drizzled Caramel Corn
Presenting: movie night kryptonite. Available September 9.
8. Specially Selected Pear and Gorgonzola Ravioli
Sweet pear + tangy cheese + tender pasta = dinnertime bliss. Available September 16.
9. Burlwood Cellars Pacific Fruit Vineyards Sweet Apple Wine
We’ll never turn down a $3 bottle of wine. Especially one that tastes like autumn. Available September 16.
10. Choceur Pumpkin Chocolates
Choose your fighter: salted caramel or coffee ganache. Available September 16.
11. Deutsche Küch Frozen Garlic Sage Spaetzle
Psst, this German egg noodle staple wants to be your new favorite comfort food. Available September 16.
12. Wernesgrüner Mini Keg
Oktoberfest will be here sooner than you think. Available September 16.
13. Bremer Bistro Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup
Oh, hello there, warm hug in a bowl. Available September 23.
14. Bake Shop Orange Cranberry Scones
Just the breakfast pairing for your daily PSL. Available September 23.
15. Appleton Farms Diced Prosciutto
Toss it in pasta, eggs, salad and well, pretty much anything, really. Available September 23.
16. Season’s Choice Butternut Squash Risotto
It’s fancy enough to serve to dinner guests, and they’ll never know you didn’t make it yourself. Available September 30.
17. Clancy’s Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
All that’s missing is mini marshmallows. Available September 30.
18. Aunt Maple’s Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix
Might we suggest topping them with cream cheese icing instead of syrup? Available September 30.
20. Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Fresh Cider
A toast, to our favorite seasonal beverage of all time. Available September 30.