Aldi Just Gave Us a Sneak Peek of 15 New Items Arriving This Month
If October was spooky, November is about to be as cozy as humanly possible…and Aldi is totally here for it. From cappuccino cupcakes to cinnamon spice tea to coffee stout, the grocery store is brimming with snacks and treats for this food-centric month. Here are 15 new arrivals to add to your shopping list this November.
1. Clancy’s Turkey & Stuffing Wavy Potato Chips
We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again: We love trying wild new potato chip flavors. Available November 4.
2. Priano Turkey Cranberry or Bourbon Sweet Potato Ravioli
Fancy pasta dinner, no reservations required. Available November 4.
4. Bake Shop 10-Inch Pumpkin Pie
It tastes like you made it at home, without all the effort. Available November 11.
5. Barissimo Iced Latte
For those who swear iced coffee has no season, we salute you. Available November 11.
6. Specially Selected Charcuterie Collection
To be paired with a bountiful cheese board, naturally. Available November 18.
7. Benner Holiday Teas
Choose your favorite winter warmer: candy cane, chai or cinnamon spice. Available November 18.
8. State of Brewing Chocolate Stout
Goodbye, pumpkin beer. Hellooo, chocolate beer. Available November 18.
9. Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Broccoli Cheddar Crust Bianco Pizza
Step aside, cauliflower crust. It’s time for broccoli to shine in the spotlight. Available November 18.
10. Sundae Shoppe Holiday Character Pops
Much like iced coffee, ice cream is a year round thing for us. Available November 18.
11. Clancy’s Peppermint Dipped Pretzel Stars
You know, holiday season starts immediately after the Thanksgiving dishes are cleared. Better prepare. Available November 25.
12. Specially Selected Cupcake Mix
We can’t decide which to try first: cappuccino or caramel latte? Available November 25.
13. Specially Selected Brioche Star
For cozy breakfasts with coffee (or snacking any time of day). Available November 25.
14. Benton’s Dipped Gingerman or Star Cookies
Chocolate + gingerbread = a match made in holiday heaven. Available November 25.
15. Benton’s Gingerbread House
All the fun of decorating without the hassle of turning on your oven. Available November 25.