18 Grilled Vegetable Recipes for All That Summer Produce
From fresh peaches to juicy tomatoes and corn on the cob, the produce during summer is a cornucopia of colors and flavors. That makes shopping at the farmers markets, then grilling veggies a great idea for dinner, and an activity the whole family can enjoy. We’ve put together 18 grilled vegetable recipes for all that summer produce.
1. Rainbow Vegetable Skewers
Simple and delicious, these rainbow skewers can be made with any veggies from the farmers market.
2. Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with Herbed Ricotta
Veggies don’t have to be a side dish. Put them in this club sandwich with a herbed ricotta cheese spread like Coterie member Heidi Larsen.
3. Marinated Tomato and Grilled Veggie Cheese Board
Dress up your cheese board by adding marinated vegetables and tomatoes.
4. Marinated Grilled Vegetables with Avocado Whipped Feta
Skip the charcuterie board in favor of this grilled vegetable tray. With this avocado and whipped feta dip, no one will miss the salami.
5. Jalapeno-Goat Cheese Mini Stuffed Peppers
Coterie member Monique Volz shares the perfect preparation for mini peppers: stuff them with jalapeño goat cheese.
6. Stacked Tomato, Summer Vegetable and Grilled Bread Salad
Let summer tomatoes shine with this grilled bread salad.
7. Grilled Vegetable and Goat Cheese Tacos
Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday—the options are endless for these grilled vegetable and goat cheese tacos. Just add your favorite hot sauce.
8. Caprese Grilled Zucchini
Adding grilled zucchini makes your standard caprese salad more like a meal than an app.
9. Garlic Butter Grilled Vegetable Pizza
We’re pretending we’re dining alfresco in Italy when we eat Coterie member Maria Lichty’s grilled pizza topped with tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms and more.
10. Grilled Asparagus Tofu Spring Rolls with Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce
Marinated tofu and grilled asparagus fill these summer rolls. Don’t miss out on the ginger lime dipping sauce either.
11. Grilled Zucchini with Browned Butter Bread Crumbs
Keep the side dish simple by whipping up Coterie member Liz Harris’s grilled zucchini. She tops it with browned butter bread crumbs for an easy addition to dinner.
12. Grilled Vegetables with Smoky Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
This smoky honey mustard dipping sauce includes paprika, creole seasoning and, believe it or not, yellow mustard.
13. Grilled Vegetable Sliders with a Lemon Walnut Pesto
You won’t miss the beef with these grilled eggplant sliders accented with a walnut and basil pesto.
14. Grilled Vegetable and Cheese Quesadillas with Mango Salsa
A surefire crowd-pleaser? Pop fresh produce into quesadillas and top with a fruity salsa.
15. Grilled Vegetables with Chimichurri Sauce
Hint: Drizzle this chimichurri sauce on your meat-based entrée too for the perfect dinner.
16. Tofu Skewers and Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
Pineapple and tofu make these skewers foolproof: add any produce you can find.
17. Grilled Romaine Salad with Roasted Chickpeas and Tomatoes
Yes, you can grill salad. Coterie member Liz Harris gives us all the tips with her grilled romaine salad topped with roasted chickpeas and fresh tomatoes.
18. Grilled Chicken Kabobs
What’s better than chicken with veggies like summer squash and peppers? Not much.