Just because you’re testing the ketogenic waters (aka the low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein diet du jour) doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor. Enter the air fryer, which whips up light and crispy foods with almost no added oil. Believe or not, you can indulge in everything from party appetizers to game day staples to indulgent main courses on this popular meal plan. Here are 37 keto air fryer recipes to get you started.
37 Easy Keto Air Fryer Recipes That Will Keep You Satisfied and on Track
3. Easy Keto, Low-carb Vegetarian Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
Cauliflower can truly do anything. Pass the blue cheese dressing, please.
7. Air Fryer Bacon And Cream Cheese-stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
This appetizer is equal parts spicy and creamy, so it's destined for your next cocktail party (or any random weeknight).
9. Cilantro Ranch Sweet Potato Cauliflower Patties
Two beloved veggies in one dish? Swoon. Feel free to substitute sweet potatoes with carrots or double down on the cauliflower if you want to minimize the carbs.
22. French Onion Chicken Breast With Fontina Cheese
We're *always* in the mood for caramelized onions and melted cheese.
37. Air Fryer Sausage Mcgriddle Breakfast Sandwich
All hail this fast food copycat recipe that substitutes those iconic syrupy buns with cheesy almond flour "bread."