15 Cute Pairs of Short Rain Boots (Starting at Only $27)
Normally, we’re all for sunny skies and a zero percent chance of precipitation. But that was before we were in the market for a new pair of rain boots. Cut to us Googling “rain dance” and then immediately adding these 15 cute and easy-to-wear short rain boots to our shopping carts.
1. Sam Edelman Tinsley Rain Boot
Just like your favorite leopard print boots, but rain-ready.
2. Hunter Women's Original Short Gloss Rain Boots
This glossy finish was made for puddle jumping.
3. Mini Balabala Women’s Short Combat Rain Boots
Combat boots, but make them waterproof.
4. Sperry Women's Saltwater Duck Booties
Fun fact: This preppy staple was named after its ability to repel water.
5. Asgard Women's Ankle Rain Boots Waterproof Chelsea Boots
We were enticed by the the pop of pink and easy slip-on design, but we hit "add to cart" for the 1,400 positive reviews.
6. Jeffrey Campbell Cloudy Waterproof Chelsea Rain Boots
A slight platform and matte finish make these faux leather Chelsea boots au courant.
7. Burberry Short Plaid Rain Boots
No one knows rain gear better than this UK-based brand.
8. Cougar Kensington Chelsea Rain Boots
The tiny wedge doesn’t just look cute; it’s grounded by anti-slip treads for safety on slippery sidewalks.
9. Sam Edelman Winona Western Waterproof Rain Boots
When the forecast calls for rain, but your busy day says otherwise.
10. Everlane The Rain Boot
If the 1,200 glowing reviews don’t do it for you, the custom-designed cushioned insole sure will.
11. Circus by Sam Edelman Chesney Rain Boots
Wait, these are cooler than some of our leather Chelsea boots.
12. Bernardo Zina Rain Boot
Don’t be fooled by the laces; you can just slip these on and run out the door.
13. Moncler Ginette Stivale Logo Waterproof Rain Boot
We’re all about an inclement weather fashion statement.
14. Rag & Bone Moto Rain Boot
Bliss is a pair of moto boots with a side zipper.
15. Hunter Refined Chelsea Boot
A lesson in how to brighten a dreary day: pink rain boots.