- Last week, the royal family shared rare photographs of Queen Elizabeth to celebrate the monarch’s upcoming Platinum Jubilee.
- However, there was only one that caught the attention of royal fans: an old snapshot of the queen with the late Prince Philip.
- Taken in 1961, the couple was photographed standing next to the former president, John F. Kennedy, and his wife, Jacqueline “Jackie” Kennedy.
Royal News Roundup: Queen Elizabeth’s Rare Photo with Prince Philip, Kate Middleton’s Pink Zebra Dress & More
Here, All The Royal News You Need To Know For The Week Of April 6, 2022
- Kate Middleton and Prince William closed out their Caribbean tour with a final trip to the Bahamas.
- The Duchess of Cambridge served a variety of looks, but her pink zebra dress from Rixo really stole the show. The bubble-gum-colored ensemble featured puffy sleeves, a button-up bodice and a pleated skirt.
- The royal paired the look with a pair of Carina 80mm wedge espadrilles from Castañer (which can be found here for the price of $164).
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Miley Cyrus Poses with Godmother Dolly Parton in BTS Snap from a Special Holiday Project
Kate Middleton Wrote a Rare Op-Ed Discussing Early Childhood Development
Jennifer Garner Matched with Her Daughter Violet During Rare Outing at the White House
This Girl Dressed Up Like a Princess to Meet Kate Middleton and Prince William
Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Wedding Anniversary By Sharing a Sweet Photo with Hubby Nick Jonas on IG
Simone Biles and Fiancé Jonathan Owens Look So in Love in New Christmas Portraits on Instagram