- Prince William and Kate Middleton stole the show at the Earthshot Prize Awards in Boston. The Princess of Wales wore a gorgeous green dress that featured a dramatic off-the-shoulder neckline.
- The royal family shared a slideshow on Instagram, featuring candid photos from the ceremony. In one BTS picture, Princess Catherine can be seen smiling and cheering for her hubby during his speech.
- Prince William and Princess Catherine used their go-to parenting move while visiting the Greentown Labs in Somerville. The pair bent down to eye-level while speaking with a child.
- Camilla Parker Bowles appeared on the cover of the U.K.’s Good Housekeeping. (The mag is celebrating its 100th anniversary.)
- Per tradition, the Queen Consort invited children from Helen and Douglas House to decorate the Christmas tree at Clarence House.
Royal News Roundup: Prince Harry’s Netflix Documentary, Prince William’s Trip to Boston & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of December 8, 2022.
- Ahead of the premiere, Netflix released a full-length trailer for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s documentary, Harry & Meghan. FYI: The first three episodes are now available to stream, and the rest will premiere on December 15.
- The documentary featured rare cameos of the couple’s two children, Archie and Lilibet. This included sweet footage of baby Archie admiring a portrait of Princess Diana.
- Prince Harry also explained why he kept his relationship with Markle a secret for so long. The royal admitted that it had a lot to do with how the media treated his previous girlfriends.
- While discussing Princess Diana, the duke revealed that he followed in her footsteps when he welcomed Markle into the royal family.
- Never-before-seen photos recently surfaced of Prince Harry’s visit to Pearl Harbor back in November. In the pics, the royal can be seen greeting servicemen and giving an honorary salute.
- Earlier this week, Markle attended the Ripple of Hope Awards Gala in New York alongside her husband, Prince Harry. The duchess wore a white off-the-shoulder dress and accessorized with jewelry that previously belonged to Princess Diana.
- Prince Harry recorded a special philanthropic video for Scotty’s Little Soldiers. Since the message was geared toward kids, the Duke of Sussex dressed as Spider-Man.
- The Earl of Wessex and Forfar visited St Andrew’s to celebrate the youth club's 156th anniversary. The royal family shared a video on Instagram, featuring highlights from the outing.
- Prince Edward and his wife, Sophie, continued a royal tradition by attending the 95th annual Royal Variety Performance.
- This week, the Princess of Wales attended a Diplomatic Corps reception at Buckingham Palace. The royal opted against her signature hairstyle and rocked a sleek ’do that accentuated her tiara.
- At the reception, Princess Catherine was wearing the Lotus Flower Tiara, which was previously owned by the Queen Mother.
- During a visit to The Street community hub, Princess Catherine was thrilled to meet a young girl who dressed up as a princess.
- Princess Catherine wrote a rare op-ed for The Telegraph, where she discussed the “first crucial years of life.”
- Prince William hosted an Investiture Ceremony at Windsor Castle, where he awarded honors to several worthy people.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Harry Styles’s Net Worth Is So Massive, No Wonder He Turned Down ‘The Little Mermaid’
‘The Last of Us’ Star Storm Reid Is Giving Us Serious Punk Rocker Vibes in New Instagram Photos
King Charles Shared a Special Letter in Honor of Holocaust Memorial Day
Queen Elizabeth Wrote a Thank-You Note to the Veterinarian Who Tried to Save One of Her Corgis
Hilary Duff’s Chic All-White Look Steals the Show on ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan’
Ina Garten Just Weighed in on Prince Harry’s Tell-All Memoir: ‘It’s So Good’