- Former contestant Victoria Fuller is reportedly dating Bachelor alum Chris Soules. (Yes, you read that right.) Famed TV blogger Reality Steve first reported the news, writing, “I don’t know how long this has been going on or how serious it is, but I can confirm that Victoria Fuller is currently together in Iowa for the week with Chris Soules.”
- During a candid interview, Hannah Ann Sluss revealed that she’s ready to start dating again, just as long as her future partner is “the opposite” of Peter Weber. Oof.
- Hannah Brown has been getting closer to Tyler Cameron, but that doesn’t mean she’s forgotten he only placed second on her season of The Bachelorette. The beauty queen jokingly called him out during an Instagram Live, saying, “What did you ever win?”
Bachelor News Roundup: It’s Madison vs Peter, ABC vs Quarantine & Barb vs, Well, Everyone
Here, all the Bachelor News you need to know for the week of April 23, 2020.
ABC/MAARTEN DE BOER & NOEL VASQUEZ/GETTY IMAGES
- Weber responded to negative comments about Kelley Flanagan on TikTok. “OK, it’s not like I sent her home night one,” he wrote in one comment.
- Remember when Weber’s mom, Barb, asked Flanagan to lunch after The Bachelor finale? Well, she’s at it again—but this time, she commented on the lawyer’s Instagram post with five heart emojis. Alllll the eyerolls.
- ABC is in talks to develop a brand-new spin-off series: Bachelor in Quarantine. The idea originated after exec Rob Mills realized that gathering 30-plus contestants (who will all be kissing the same person, we might add) probably won’t happen for quite some time due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Despite the drama on this week’s episode of The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart, Jamie and Trevor pulled ahead as the standout frontrunners. Let’s just say their ample screen time is no coincidence.
- Madison Prewett opened up about her breakup with Weber and revealed that it was never actually a “relationship” to begin with. “We said in that moment, ‘I love you and I want to see if this can work.’ But we never said, ‘We’re in a relationship.’ People didn’t realize that,” she said.
- Prewett also admitted that she “never cried harder” than when Barb came for her on national television. She explained, “For that opportunity to kind of be taken from the both of us…for that to be the ending of the season…I mean, I walked off that stage, and I had never cried harder in my life.”
- Shortly after, Weber called out Prewett on social media for omitting his side of the story. He wrote, “You’d think you’d have a little more respect for this situation given we both know there’s more to the story…” (#Awkward)
- Cameron confirmed that he’s not in a romantic relationship with Brown during an Instagram Live, saying, “No. I’m not dating nobody.” *Cue The Bachelor rumors*
More Stories You'll Love
Queen Camilla Shows Off Her Christmas Tree in New Holiday Video
Julia Roberts Serves Kate Middleton Hair and Rocks *Huge* Chopard Statement Necklace
Taylor Swift Is Time’s 2023 Person of the Year (& We’re Not Surprised at All)
Royals Release Striking New Family Portrait But Kate Middleton Steals the Show in Gorgeous Sequin Gown
Meghan Markle Spotted in Santa Barbara Wearing Fab Pair of $100 Sneakers—and They're Not Sold Out Yet
Pamela Anderson Goes Makeup-Free During Latest Red Carpet Appearance