24 Irresistible Vegetarian Thanksgiving Sides
But really, everyone at your table will be devouring them
Of course, turkey is the main event at Thanksgiving, but it doesn’t have to be the only star of the show. Here, 24 vegetarian Thanksgiving sides dishes that everyone will enjoy (especially your veggie loving friends).
1. Whole Roasted Carrots
Forget boiling them. This is the only way to cook carrots.
2. Hasselback Herbed Garlic Butter Sweet Potatoes
They look beautiful but taste even better.
3.Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
A Sriracha-honey glaze is the secret to making the best-tasting Brussels sprouts. Trust us.
4. The Best Potatoes au Gratin Ever
One can never have too much cheese on her potatoes.
5. Pumpkin Polenta
A hearty and creamy dish that won’t disappoint.
6. Stuffing Muffins
Individually sized, so you don’t have to share.
7. Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
If there’s squash in it, it belongs at the Thanksgiving table.
8. 20-Minute Mashed Potatoes
Shhh, everyone will think you toiled away all day making them.
9. Turnip Fries
When you need a break from potatoes, enter these "fries."
11. Spinach-Artichoke-Dip Stuffed Bread
Somebody stop us before we eat the whole loaf.
12. Beet and Goat Cheese Tart
Flaky puff-pastry dough on the bottom, tender beets and creamy cheese on top.
13. Cranberry-Brie Puff-Pastry Pops
It all starts with store-bought puff-pastry dough.
14. Oven-Roasted Beets and Potatoes
This skillet recipe is almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
15. Honey-Glazed Corn Bread
Goes perfectly alongside mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.
16. Cauliflower “Tater” Tots
There’s no potato here, but your guests won’t be able to tell the difference.
17. Apple Pecan Stuffing
A little bit sweet and a little bit savory.
18. Curried Sweet-Potato Rounds
Mmmm...they're topped with honeyed walnuts, cranberries and blue cheese.
19. Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Later, florets. We’re roasting the whole darn head.
20. Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf
There's no room for boring rice at our holiday table.
22. Green Beans with Goat Cheese, Shallots and Walnuts
Good-bye, boring green bean casserole.
23. Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
We may never go back to lettuce in salad again.