Sometimes, you want to bake a massive dish of lasagna and eat it all week. But tonight, it’s just the two of you, and you really don’t feel like spending the rest of the night packing up leftovers. Presenting 28 clean eating dinner recipes for two.
28 Clean-Eating Dinners for Two
1. Simple Moroccan Salmon
Fire up the taste buds.
2. Zucchini Pizza
Add wine for an instant date night.
3. Chicken Quinoa Veggie Bowls
Our weeknight savior.
4. Lobster Risotto
The definition of decadence.
5. Buddha Bowl With Kale, Avocado, Orange And Wild Rice
Have a post-gym dinner date.
6. Steamed Mussels And Fries
Hint: Dip the fries in the broth.
7. Vegan Slow-cooker Detox Coconut Soup
Yep, you can be lazy and healthy.
8. Gluten-free Cauliflower Gnocchi Pomodoro
It's easy to make from scratch and tastes like tender, cheesy pillows of heaven.
9. Vegan Spaghetti Squash With Mushroom Marinara Sauce
This impressive Italian feast is easier to prepare than it looks.
10. 30-minute One-pot Cheater’s Bouillabaisse
All you need is a small pot to make this French-style seafood stew.
11. Keto Sheet-pan Chicken And Rainbow Veggies
So easy, so healthy and still so beautiful.
12. Veggie Niçoise Salad With Red Curry Green Beans
Introducing the Frenchest salad we know.
13. Radicchio, Lentil And Apple Salad With Vegan Cashew Dressing
A creamy salad dressing is far superior to all others.
14. Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower
It’s cauliflower steak night!
15. Pesto Zoodles
These delightful zoodles are the answer to your carb cravings.
16. Shrimp With Cauliflower “grits” And Arugula
It’s perhaps even more delicious than the original version.
17. The Best Damn Tomato Soup
Tomato soup does not have to be bland!
18. Cauliflower Fried Rice
Prepare to be deceived by veggies. Seriously.
19. Lemon And Herb Roast Chicken
There may be no dinner as elegant as an impeccably roasted chicken
20. Zucchini Noodle Pad See Ew
Your favorite Thai restaurant is going to miss seeing you after you master this recipe.
21. Baked Sesame-ginger Salmon In Parchment
So much flavor in one little paper packet. (Plus, no dirty dishes.)
22. Easy One-pan Ratatouille
Queue up Ratatouille on Disney+ to watch while you eat, naturally.
23. Spiralized Winter Vegetable Gratin
Butternut squash, parsnips and sweet potatoes, plus plenty of cheese, make for a comforting and clean casserole.
24. Eggplant Pizza
Eggplant is truly the ideal sub for traditional pizza crust.
25. Rainbow Collard Wraps With Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
Eat the rainbow during the heart of a dreary week.
26. Spicy Lemon-ginger Chicken Soup
Clear up a winter runny nose with this zingy chicken soup
27. Low-carb Zucchini Enchiladas
Zucchini subs in for tortillas in this enchilada recipe.
28. Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Stuffed Peppers
With Greek yogurt, rice vinegar and plenty of mustard, it’s just as creamy and tangy as the original.