15 Funny Couples Costumes to Try This Halloween
You and your boo are basically the two funniest humans alive, so it only makes sense that you go for laughs this Halloween. From witty film and TV references to sidesplitting ’90s throwbacks, here are 15 funny costume ideas that are total #couplegoals.
1. DAVID S. PUMPKINS AND PUMPKIN(S) FROM SNL
2. ‘Cast Away’ Duo
Feel free to spend the whole night yelling “Wilson!” at one another.
3. French Kiss
Keep a few extra baguettes on hand in case you get hungry.
4. Eleven and a waffle from ‘Stranger Things’
5. CANDACE AND TONI FROM ‘PORTLANDIA’
Bring on the knit sweaters.
6. Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan
Few duos are more iconic than skating rivals Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan. So grab your best pal, your favorite leotard and your highest ponytail. (It’s the 90s, people.)
7. Flo from Progressive and Jake from State Farm
For premium lovers.
8. Cat and Scratching Post
All you need is a black bodysuit, cat ears and an old carpet or rug. Easy.
9. Ace Ventura and Snowflake
“All righty then.”
10. American Gothic
The only hard part will be keeping a straight face all night.
12. Spartan Cheerleaders from ‘SNL’
13. Darryl and Tina From 'Bob's Burgers'
Found: The easiest DIY couples costume idea.
14. TITANIC AND AN ICEBERG
Blue diamond necklace required.
15. Crazy Cat Lady and Her Cat
The purr-fect couples costume (sorry, we had to).
Additional Reporting by Alexandra Hough