45 Funny Couples Costumes to Try This Halloween
You and your boo are basically the two funniest humans alive, so it only makes sense that you go for laughs this Halloween with a funny couple costume. While some are inspired by movies and others are easy to DIY, these picks will have everyone raving about your look.
1. Gomez & Morticia Addams
Break out the black-tie wardrobe.
3. Mr. & Mrs. Claus
It’s never too early to unpack the Christmas décor.
6. LEGO couple
Never grow up.
7. Justin Timberlake & a Microphone
Bonus points for a Top Ramen-inspired wig.
8. Jackson Maine & Ally from 'A Star Is Born'
Start practicing your smoldering stares now.
9. Wilma & Betty from 'The Flintstones'
You can either purchase a new costume or DIY an old dress.
11. Mary Berry & Paul Hollywood from 'The Great British Bake Off'
Baking fails not included.
13. Wesley & Inigo Montoya from 'The Princess Bride'
As you wish.
14. Lydia & Beetlejuice
A dynamic duo (in our humble opinion).
15. Napoleon & Rex from 'Napoleon Dynamite'
Cue the dorky dance moves.
16. Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
You can’t go wrong with matching costumes.
17. Cruella de Vil & Dalmatian
18. Avocado Toast
There’s nothing like combining two totally random costumes to create an oddly fitting pair.
19. Harley Quinn & The Joker
Shh…don’t tell Batman.
20. Andie & Duckie from 'Pretty in Pink'
The ultimate ’80s duo.
Props for the banana—er, we mean—dog costume.
22. Little red riding hood & a wolf
My, what big claws you have!
23. Janet & Michael Jackson
Delight children everywhere; cue collective groan from parents everywhere.
For people who love nothing more than to sing, dance and hug.
26. 'The Incredibles'
27. Chanel's runway crasher
Pair it with a security guard costume for comedic relief.
28. Marilyn Manson & Rose McGowan
C’mon, their 1998 VMAs red carpet appearance was iconic.
29. Chick & Chick magnet
Bring on the compliments.
30. DAVID S. PUMPKINS & PUMPKIN(S) FROM 'SNL'
31. 'Cast Away' Duo
Feel free to spend the whole night yelling “Wilson!” at one another.
32. French Kiss
Keep a few extra baguettes on hand in case you get hungry.
33. Eleven & a waffle from 'Stranger Things'
35. Tonya Harding & Nancy Kerrigan
Few duos are more iconic than skating rivals Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan. So grab your best pal, your favorite leotard and your highest ponytail. (It’s the ’90s, people.)
36. Flo from Progressive & Jake from State Farm
For premium lovers.
38. Each other
When in doubt, steal each other’s clothes.
39. American Gothic
The only hard part will be keeping a straight face all night.
42. Spartan Cheerleaders from 'SNL'
43. Darryl & Tina From 'Bob's Burgers'
Found: The easiest DIY couples costume idea.
45. Crazy Cat Lady & Her Cat
The purr-fect couples costume (sorry, we had to).
Additional Reporting by Alexandra Hough