Spring Cleaning Tips That Will Make You Say “Ahh”
Call an Uber, because we’re already en route to spring. And you know what that means: It’s time to zhuzh up your space. But sometimes it can be tough to know where to start. Our suggestion? Tackle the bedroom first with these five spring cleaning tips that are small in nature, but make a world of difference.
1. Set the tone with a fresh scent like Glade® Plugins® Scented Oils in Clean Linen® (which also happens to look totally chic on your wall).
2. Adjust the settings on the warmer by twisting the top. Turn all the way to the left to fill a large room, just slightly for a smaller space or in-between for whatever feels right to you.
3. Take a duster to areas that are often overlooked, like lampshades and baseboard edges.
4. Refresh your curtains using a handheld steamer. Wrinkles? So wintertime.
5. Switch up your bedding by adding blue accents for a serene, calming effect.