17 Keto Cauliflower Recipes
Cauliflower is trending in a major way. It’s tasty, it’s flexible, you can make it into pretty much anything, and yep, it’s low carb. One cup (100 grams) of raw cauliflower has approximately five grams of carbs, and three grams of fiber, meaning that a serving of cauli has just two net carbs. If you’re seriously missing the starch on keto, cauliflower is the best substitute. Here are 17 keto cauliflower recipes that are damn tasty.
1. Cauliflower Tortillas
Call all your keto friends! Taco Tuesday is super low-carb again!
2. Cacio E Pepe Cauliflower
Pasta? We never met her. This super-cheesy cauli is all you need when carb cravings hit.
3. Gluten Free Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Unlimited breadsticks, very few carbs. Yaaasss.
4. Cauliflower Fried Rice
You’ll wonder why you ever ordered takeout once you whip up a batch of this hearty and healthy take on a classic.
5. Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Ranch
Just because it’s a keto vegetarian dish doesn’t mean it can’t be totally extra. Enter: Your new favorite condiment, tahini ranch.
6. Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon-Herb Sauce
Memorize this bright green sauce recipe, which is as excellent on roasted cauliflower as it is on pretty much any veg or protein. (Pro tip: make extra.)
7. Chicken Meatballs and Cauliflower Rice with Coconut-Herb Sauce
Cauliflower may not be the leading lady in this dish, but the rice creates a hearty bed of goodness for your homemade meatballs.
8. Chrissy Teigen's Garlicky Cauliflower ‘Rice'
Good enough as a meal on its own or an amazing base for pretty much any entrée. Just trust Chrissy with this one.
9. Crispy Prosciutto-Wrapped Cauliflower Bites
They’re basically inside-out pigs in a blanket, but totally keto! Serve them as an app at your next party, or just make a batch for a good Netflix nosh.
10. Shrimp with CAULIFLOWER 'GRITS' and Arugula
Shout out to goat cheese for making these cauliflower grits extra creamy.
11. Cauliflower ‘Potato’ Salad
When the carb cravings hit, cauliflower is here to sub in for potatoes! And yes, it works.
12. Cauliflower, Olive, Pepper and Caper Salad (Insalata di Rinforzo)
Italian food doesn’t have to be backed with carbs. This crisp and refreshing antipasto salad by Roman food goddess Katie Parla is veggie heaven in a bowl.
13. Baked Cauliflower with Pomegranate Seeds and Thyme
We’re already jealous of how good your kitchen smells when you bake this cauli dish.
14. Cauliflower Curry with Crispy Shallots
A Thai-inspired yellow curry packs this cauliflower with flavor (and not too much spice).
15. Antoni Porowski’s Cauliflower Steaks with Turmeric and Crunchy Almonds
One of Netflix’s greatest purveyors of good taste, Queer Eye’s Antoni, shares a cauliflower recipe that will have you chef-kissing your fingers.
16. Slow-Cooker Garlic-Herb Mashed Cauliflower
Set it, forget it and then scarf it all down. Fresh herbs are key in making this cauliflower mash super impressive.
17. Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower
This cauliflower is so easy, and such a showstopper at a dinner party.