Heirloom tomatoes: always a hit served with little salt, pepper, balsamic and burrata. But why not get more creative with summer’s tastiest (and most photogenic) treat? Presenting 23 heirloom tomato recipes to use your farmers' market haul on.
23 Heirloom Tomato Recipes You Need to Try
7. Heirloom Tomato, Beet And Burrata Salad With Basil Oil
Quick tip from the pros: Fresh tomatoes always go well with burrata.
8. Late Summer Tomato And Shrimp Risotto
Easy and elegant. Plus a boatload of fresh Parmesan cheese.
9. Avocado Heirloom Toast With Balsamic Drizzle
The classic combo gets an upgrade with avocado.
11. Bourbon Caramelized Bacon And Heirloom Tomato Blt
Also included: fried eggs and smoked Gouda.
12. Caramelized Corn And Heirloom Tomato Galette
Made with herbed, roasted garlic goat cheese because this galette is savory, yo.