We already love shopping for beauty products online, but Amazon is giving us extra incentive to splurge on some sweet deals right now. Amazon Prime Day is finally here, so get ready to stock up on all the skincare, haircare and makeup you’ve been eyeing on the site.
The Top Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals to Shop Now, Including Sunday Riley, Laneige and More
Major discounts, major wins
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
The Top 5 Prime Day Beauty Deals At a Glance
- Best Shampoo: Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo (
- Best Hair Tool: Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer 2.0 (
- Best Acne Treatment: Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch Original (
- Best Toothbrush: Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5300 Rechargeable Toothbrush (
- Best Toning Device: NuFACE Mini+ Starter Kit (
When Is Amazon Prime Day?
The best time to grab all of your favs is obviously on Amazon Prime Day, which is an annual two-day sale that starts on Tuesday, July 11th at 12 AM PT/3 AM EST and lasts through Wednesday, July 12 at 11:59 PM PT/3:59 AM EST.
Do I Have to Be a Prime Member to Get the Deals?
Yes, but luckily it’s super easy to sign up for a free 30-day trial, which will grant you immediate access to all the deals on Prime Day. Another fun perk of becoming a member is that you’ll get free and fast delivery. No more waiting for days to try out your new beauty products.
What Are Some Prime Day Beauty Deals to Look Out For?
If you're running low on some of your staples or need to upgrade your styling routine, there’s a wide range of haircare products on sale (including super popular brands like Revlon and Olaplex) that cater to all your hair needs. Looking to upgrade your smile? Consider Crest 3D Whitestrips. Searching for a serum that promises an instant glow? Give Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Face Oil a try. Whatever you’re searching for, we’ve got you covered with the best Prime Day beauty deals below.
Best Lip Mask
- Why We Love It: six flavors, long-lasting hydration, glossy finish
- What We Don’t Like: sticky formula
- Deal: 30 percent
- Standout Review: “I have been using this for a little over a month now, and I can confidently say that it works way better than regular lip balm or chapstick. My lips have never felt smoother, softer and more hydrated. Yeah, it's more expensive than chapstick, but it lasts way longer. Even after the mask has worn off, my lips retain their newfound moisture throughout the day.” — Rachel, an Amazon reviewer
Your skincare routine isn’t complete without this lip sleeping mask. Loved by a long list of celebs (like Brooke Shields, Gemma Chan and Zoe Saldaña), it’ll be a top seller on Prime Day. Infused with vitamin C and a berry fruit complex, the mask protects your lips against environmental aggressors, while the murumuru seed oil butter, shea butter and coconut oil aim to moisturize your lips as you snooze. Use the included applicator that glides the product directly onto your lips without getting on your fingers and leave the mask on overnight for a juicier pout come morning, which according to the brand can last for up to eight hours.
Best Whitening Strips
- Why We Love It: 22 pack, leaves teeth 20 levels whiter in 22 days, 2 express whitening strips included
- What We Don’t Like: teeth feel sensitive for a few days
- Deal: 35 percent
- Standout Review: “By far the best teeth whitening system I’ve ever used—and without the LED lights! The strips are super easy to use and stay in place. You can go about your business while the gel does its work—talking and even drinking water during the process. I’ve only done one treatment, but the results were immediately noticeable! Worth every penny!!” — An Amazon reviewer
With over 59,400 five-star reviewers, buyers swear by these whitening strips for brightening up their smile. It’s designed with advanced seal technology, which helps the strip sit comfortably on your teeth and makes removal easy as well. If you’re consistent with using them for 30 minutes a day, Crest claims it’ll remove 14 years of tough stains and whiten your teeth up to 20 levels in as little as three days. Plus, if you have a last-minute event coming up, the box comes with two express strips that can turn your smile around in one hour.
- Why We Love It: great for thin and/or damaged hair
- What We Don’t Like: pricey, can be drying for some hair types
- Deal: 20 percent
- Standout Review: “Not getting this for your hair is doing a disservice for yourself. This revived my hair. After just one use I can feel a difference. My hair is so soft and the ends have been brought back to life. [My] hair feels and smells amazing. Clean and really soft and ALIVE!” — Samantha, an Amazon reviewer
Whether you color your hair or run it through heat daily, this bond shampoo aims to strengthen damaged locks. Its bond technology (which is free of silicones and oils) claims to moisturize and repair hair, while improving shine, reducing frizz and increasing softness. Some reviewers note that this shampoo is best for brittle and damaged hair, so those with healthy or virgin hair should maybe skip this, as it may be too drying for their locks.
Best Face Oil
- Why We Love It: gives skin an instant glow, contains vitamin C and turmeric, great for sensitive skin
- What We Don’t Like: strong scent
- Deal: 30 percent
- Standout Review: “It’s effective and lasts a long time. I have well over half a bottle left, but already my complexion is brighter, healthier and the contrast in my dark spots has been diminished like with no product I’ve ever used before.” – Olivia Kappler, Commerce Editor
Looking for instant glow? This face oil from Sunday Riley is formulated with vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that brightens dark spots, protects against environmental damage and boosts collagen. It also features turmeric to reduce redness and soothe the skin, ginger to even skin tone and red raspberry to alleviate dehydration and boost radiance. One PureWow editor raved about how it transformed her skin in under two months and made her complexion brighter than ever before.
Best Lash Serum
- Why We Love It: top seller on Amazon, three-month supply, contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin E
- What We Don’t Like: some eye irritation for the first few applications, small tube
- Deal: 30 percent
- Standout Review: “After just one month of using this product, my ordinary lashes were suddenly so long that they nearly touched my eyebrows when my eyes were wide open. I’m not kidding, the results were that impressive. So impressive that I have been stopped mid-conversation and asked if my lashes were natural more times than I can count.” — Brianna Lapolla from a PureWow review
Skip the falsies in favor of this lash serum from Grande Cosmetics. Infused with vitamin E, peptides and amino acids, the serum aims to lengthen, thicken and protect your natural lashes. The brand claims you’ll see results in four to six weeks with full improvement in three months with consistent use. It’s recommended to apply the serum once a day, using one dip for each lash line and allowing about three minutes to fully dry.
Best Hair Tool
- Why We Love It: top seller on Amazon, promises 30 percent less frizz, improves volume
- What We Don’t Like: heavy tool
- Standout Review: “I adore my new 2-in-1 Revlon styling tool! I have very coarse, thick, frizzy hair. I have been damaging my hair with a flat iron for years. It's bad for my hair and takes me forever to finish. This tool does not tangle my hair at all! It's so easy to use and a lot quicker than using a blow dryer first and then a flat iron.” — Brandi, an Amazon reviewer
This Tiktok favorite can dry and style your hair in less time. It’s designed with ionic and ceramic technology for faster blowouts with less frizz and more volume. The oval design, which has a 4.25-inch barrel, helps to create body and extra lift at the roots. Meanwhile the tufted bristles detangle sections, improve shine and smooth down your locks. It comes with three heat and speed settings for all hair types—but be aware it’s a bit heavy to hold after a while.
- Why We Love It: contains lactic acid, promises significant improvement in three minutes
- What We Don’t Like: not suitable for sensitive skin
- Deal: 30 percent
- Standout Review: "To convince you of Good Genes’ greatness, I could tell you about how it makes my skin look glowier and plumper in a matter of minutes. Or I could tell you about how, over time, it’s evened out my skin tone and made it feel softer than ever. But most importantly, it smells like Pez, and that should be reason enough to try it." —Sarah Stiefvater, Wellness Director
This face serum is loved by PureWow readers and editors alike and we definitely see why it’s worth the hype. The key ingredient, lactic acid, is known to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells as well as control oil production and diminish discoloration. It also includes arnica to soothe the skin, lemongrass to nourish it and licorice to boost radiance. Sunday Riley claims a few drops is all you need to reduce the appearance of fine lines, brighten dark spots and get glowing in three minutes—and the thousands of reviews on Amazon attest to this.
Best Skin Tool
- Why We Love It: great for dry skin, comes with blemish extractor kit
- What We Don’t Like: short cord, small water capacity
- Deal: 40 percent
- Standout Review: “I love my new portable little steamer. It releases small continuous steam, which enlarges the pores in my face before doing my routine face cleaning extraction. I feel that this is a must have tool for daily routine facial cleaning. This steamer + facial spatula + pore tightening mask is a great combination for cleaner and better looking skin.” — An Amazon reviewer
If booking a facial isn’t in the cards right now, don’t fret. Instead, pick up this steamer while it’s marked down for Prime Day. It turns clean water into a warm mist that adds moisture to dry skin and open up pores temporarily so you can get a deeper clean. As a result, it can help reduce acne, diminish dark spots, improve blood circulation and alleviate sinus congestion. Customers say this skin tool is quick, reliable and provides a soothing mist in 30 seconds. It even comes with a five-piece blackhead extractor kit to use right after the steaming session. Did we mention it’s currently half off? Talk about a sweet deal for your skincare routine.
Best Hydrating Shampoo
- Why We Love It: safe for color-treated, sulfate-free
- What We Don’t Like: strong scent
- Deal: 30 percent
- Standout Review: “I love this shampoo. It doesn’t take a lot to get the job done. I also like it because it really helps with my dry scalp but doesn’t make my hair greasy or oily.” — Beverly, an Amazon reviewer
With over 9,900 five-star reviews, this shampoo promises to provide deep hydration for thirsty strands. The sulfate-free formula has jojoba oil, sage and green tea extract, which adds moisture, softness and protection with every wash. Shoppers say it’s a great choice for those with a dry scalp, as it cleanses the area without stripping away your natural oils. Pureology suggests applying a dime-sized amount to really work it into a rich lather before rinsing and finishing off with a conditioner.
Best Lip Tint
- Why We Love It: 28 shade options, velvety finish, strong color payoff
- What We Don’t Like: rubs off easily
- Deal: 38 percent
- Standout Review: “This totally lives up to the hype. It's very comfortable on the lips and not drying. The color is beautiful, buildable and long lasting. I'll have to get more shades!” — Clint, an Amazon reviewer
When it comes to matte lipstick, this one packs a punch in the pigment department. Whether you’re into “Rosy Nude” or “Girlish Red,” each lip tint promises a bold pout to complement any makeup look. The velvety formula includes a double-layer elastomer (a fancy word for silicone) that makes it glide onto your lips and leave a silky finish behind. Aside from the striking shades, shoppers appreciate the unique applicator that makes shaping and lining the lips a breeze.
Best Heat Protectant
- Why We Love It: top seller on Amazon, sulfate-free, promises frizz-free hair
- What We Don’t Like: not suitable for thick or curly hair
- Deal: 30 percent
- Standout Review: “I believe this stuff [is] pretty darn good! [It] seems to help with the frizz and makes blow drying [my hair] straight much easier. This product coupled with the Revlon dryer brush is the best combo ever! With zero skill involved, you will look like you just had a salon quality blowout.” — An Amazon reviewer
If you’d like to try the glass hair trend, this lightweight spray should definitely be in your collection. The formula features heat-activated polymers that reduce frizz and add shine to your strands even when humidity is at its peak. To activate the formula, the brand recommends applying the spray on clean, towel-dried hair before going through each section with the blow dryer. Shoppers say that following these steps leave them with a glossy blowout.
Best Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Why We Love It: two-week battery life, three different modes, comes with a travel case
- What We Don’t Like: loud vibrations, long charging time
- Deal: 45 percent
- Standout Review: “It's lightweight [and] does a fantastic job cleaning my teeth. I had no idea how badly I needed to replace my 10-year-old [toothbrush] until I started using this one, wow what a difference! I've traveled up to ten days without a charge (it may last longer between charges [but] ten days is the longest I've traveled since I got this one). I'm very happy and recommend this toothbrush to whoever is in the market for a new one. The travel case is very handy, too.” — Andrew, an Amazon reviewer
Your toothbrush isn’t cutting it anymore, especially when this bad boy from Philips Sonicare is currently on sale for 45 percent off. Designed with pressure sensor technology that helps protect your teeth and gums, it also has a two-minute timer that ensures you get the recommended brush time in, while the three modes (clean, white and gum care) gives you a customized experience. Oh, and it comes with a travel case and three extra brush heads to switch out as needed (the toothbrush alerts you when it’s time to replace the head).
Best Hair Oil
- Why We Love It: great for frizz control, unscented, promises shine and softness
- What We Don’t Like: pricey, not great for super dry locks
- Deal: 20 percent
- Standout Review: “I absolutely love Olaplex for my thick, wavy hair, [which is] prone to frizz. It helps to smooth out my hair without making it feel greasy or weighed down. I use it on damp hair and then style as usual, either leaving [it] as is or in braids. I can tell the difference between when I use it and when I don’t, and it makes my hair look noticeably smoother and healthier. 10/10 recommend.” — An Amazon reviewer
No one enjoys having frizzy, poofy hair. Luckily, this hair oil puts those worries away—just ask the 33,000 five-star reviewers who swear by its benefits. Similar to other Olaplex products, this one has silicones and oils (like sunflower seed and moringa oil) that work to increase shine, restore texture and strengthen strands. Fans say a few drops can help soften hair and reduce frizz, especially after using a heat tool on your locks.
Best Acne Treatment
- Why We Love It: promises results in six to eight hours, safe for all skin types, comes with 36 patches
- What We Don’t Like: not great for irritated or large pimples
- Deal: 20 percent
- Standout Review: “These discrete hydrocolloid acne stickers have truly proven to be the invisible heroes in my skincare routine. They work like magic, providing effective and efficient blemish treatment while remaining virtually undetectable.” — Gabby, an Amazon reviewer
Known as the number one best seller in the pore cleansing strip category and racking up an impressive 92,800 five-star reviews, these clear acne patches are a great option for pesky pimples. The stickers use hydrocolloid, a gel substance that has clinically been proven to improve the look of pimples, soothe irritation and speed up the healing process. Simply place a sticker over a ripe whitehead and it’ll remove the gunk from it within hours.
Best Hair Wax
- Why We Love It: natural ingredients, great for coarse hair, smooth applicator
- What We Don’t Like: leaves a slight residue
- Deal: 50 percent
- Standout Review: “I look so cute with my slicked back buns now. I have curly, frizzy hair so when I blow dry it straight it’s a frizz fest! However, when I slick this on my hair, it takes flyaways away instantly!” — Gabee, an Amazon reviewer
Imagine this: You’re rocking a chic ponytail, but the noticeable cowlick is ruining all the fun. Luckily, this latest TikTok favorite styler will help tame those pesky flyaways and leave you with a smooth finish. Formulated with vitamin E, castor oil, beeswax and avocado oil, the formula reduces frizz, improves dullness and adds moisture to strands. Use it for styling or as an edge control. (Some shoppers note it can leave a slight residue by the end of the day.)
- Why We Love It: lightweight formula, vegan-friendly, odor-free
- What We Don’t Like: dries quickly when applying, subtle results
- Deal: 40 percent
- Standout Review: “I've done salon spray tanning for years and I tell you what, never again! This tan looks more natural, does not have the nasty tanner smell and [it’s] incredibly easy to apply. I was paying 50 bucks a month for a mediocre spray tan that always ended up splotchy and faded quickly. This stuff doesn't fade into patches, it's more resilient and it only took 5-10 minutes to apply [without transferring] to clothes or sheets. I've never used a self-tanner before so I was prepared for streaks and patchiness but it's been three days now and it looks amazing.” — Haley, an Amazon reviewer
This self-tanner is not playing around with coverage, and no, you won’t be leaving the house with orange skin. Its lightweight formula promises a natural finish that complements your skin tone. Fans say the application is streak-free, quick-drying and odor-free, which allows for a lasting tan you’ll be proud to rock at your next summer shindig. The brand recommends using an applicator mitt and following the instructions for a light, bronze or dark tan.
Best Water Flosser
- Why We Love It: ten pressure settings, removes up to 99.9 percent of plaque, certified by the American Dental Association
- What We Don’t Like: loud motor, short cord
- Deal: 50 percent
- Standout Review: “This is a really great way to floss your teeth! I don't know how long these have been available, but I should have gotten one of these on day one! I won't be going back to old school flossing because this is obviously superior. Thanks to the wonderful dental hygienist who encouraged me to get this!” — Joel, an Amazon reviewer
If you’re going to buy anything on Prime Day, consider adding this water flosser to your cart. Reviewers swear by this Waterpik model, which features ten pressure settings to clean teeth, two modes to floss or massage your gums, and it can remove any plaque buildup. The one minute timer (with a 30-second pacer) also helps promote a healthy cleaning, which gives this model a seal of approval from the American Dental Association. FYI: It’s currently 50 percent off, in case you needed any more incentive to hit the buy button.
Best Toning Device
- Why We Love It: travel-friendly, unlock additional modes with app, FDA-cleared
- What We Don’t Like: app is a bit finnicky
- Deal: 33 percent
- Standout Review: “NuFACE mini is a great face tool to improve your cheeks, jowls, neck and forehead. I have been using it for 21 treatments so far and I noticed a difference in my face. I don’t use fillers or Botox and I’m in my 40s. I feel better about myself and my look since I started using it. Also, I don’t feel any pain using it as long as I use the conductor gel. Definitely worth it.” — an Amazon reviewer
Here’s your sign to invest in a facial device, especially if celebs like Kate Hudson and TikTok creators are chatting it up. The NuFACE aims to tone, lift and contour your cheeks, jaw and/or neck over time. Use the three available modes on the tool (skin-tightening, instant-lift and pro-toning) or dabble in any of the additional modes that are available through the NuFACE app. This kit also includes the brand’s Hydrating Aqua Gel and the Silk Creme Activator to enhance your at-home facial experience.
Best Hair Supplements
- Why We Love It: results in three to six months, contains natural ingredients, promotes healthy hair growth
- What We Don’t Like: large pills, pricey
- Deal: 26 percent
- Standout Review: “My hair started falling [out] in chunks due to [an] iron deficiency and anemia. I bought this product after trying other hair, nail and skin vitamins. I started seeing results within 2 weeks [and] my hair stopped falling in chunks. After four months of continuous use, my hair is growing like a weed. Super happy with my results!” — Mari, an Amazon reviewer
Backed by dermatologists and a loyal fan base on Amazon, these daily supplements should be on your radar. They’re formulated with bioactive phytonutrients that have been clinically studied to improve hair growth and Sensoril Ashwagandha that is shown to reduce stress and balance hormones that can contribute to hair fall. It also includes Marine Collagen to minimize hair loss and strengthens strands. Reviewers claim it takes three to six months (or even more) before you’ll see growth and thickness in targeted areas, so be patient.
Best Nail Kit
- Why We Love It: comes with 500 pcs coffin nail tips, has a portable nail lamp
- What We Don’t Like: not suitable for very sensitive skin
- Deal: 70 percent
- Standout Review: “I love, love, love this set. You get everything you need to start off. I recently decided to do my nails at home and this definitely came with clear instructions and all the tools I need.” — Noemy, an Amazon reviewer
This gel nail kit makes it so much easier to get the trendy gel-x nails right at home. It comes with 500 coffin nail tips for a customized fit, a UV LED nail lamp that’s portable and nail glue to keep your nails from snapping off. Shoppers say the starter kit is pretty simple to use, but will take some time to master (hey, we can’t all be skilled manicurists in one day).