- In honor of Addiction Awareness Week, Kate Middleton posted a personal video message showing her support for the “Taking Action on Addiction” campaign. The royal was joined by her husband, Prince William, and their children (in photo form, that is).
- Princess Catherine will attend the men’s Rugby League World Cup in Wigan. The duchess’s outing will make history because it’s her first match since she took over for Prince Harry as patron of the Rugby Football League, and the organization has never had a female figurehead.
- The Princess of Wales announced that she is taking on an exciting new patronage: Preet Chandi’s solo expedition across Antarctica.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s Powerful Video, Meghan Markle’s Lilibet Update & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of November 3, 2022.
- On the latest episode of the Archetypes podcast, Meghan Markle revealed that her 1-year-old daughter, Lilibet, has already started walking. The duchess claimed that she’s “toddling” behind her older brother, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
- There’s a hidden meaning behind the emerald necklace that Markle wore during a shopping spree in Montecito. The accessory paid tribute to her 3-year-old son, Archie, whose birthstone is an emerald.
- The Princess of Wales took a trip to the town of Scarborough and wore a monochromatic look that certainly caught our attention.
- This week, the royal family posted a brand-new portrait on social media, featuring King Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles, Princess Anne and Prince Edward.
- Princess Charlene of Monaco shared a snapshot on Instagram of her twins—Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella—in their Halloween costumes.
- Bowles hosted her first audience since becoming Queen Consort after the queen’s passing. The royal met with Joseph Coelho, who was recently named the Children’s Laureate (a position that’s awarded to noteworthy writers and illustrators).
- Last week, King Charles III confirmed that he will take on the role of the Captain General of the Royal Marines. The huge announcement came on the 358th birthday of the Corps of Royal Marines, which was founded in the year 1664 during the reign of King Charles II.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Jennifer Lopez Stuns in a Red Holiday-Inspired Jumpsuit on IG
Kate Middleton’s Tiara Previously Belonged to *This* Royal Family Member
Meghan Markle Rocks an Elegant White Gown and Meaningful Accessory at the Ripple of Hope Awards
Kate Middleton Just Stepped Out with a Whole New Hairstyle—and She Totally Nailed It
The 25 Best Christmas Movies, Ranked
Kate Middleton & Prince William Share Loving Look in Candid Behind-the-Scenes Photo