- Prince William was fully decked out in camouflage for his visit to the Mercian Regiment in Salisbury Plain, England. As the newly appointed Colonel-in-Chief, the Prince of Wales got a chance to experience a memorable hands-on introduction to the military regiment.
- Kate Middleton traveled to Barnet to visit a baby bank called Sebby's Corner. The Princess of Wales made a fashion statement when she stepped out rocking a monochromatic ensemble with her show-stealing Gianvito Rossi boots.
- Prince William attended the 2023 Tusk Conservation Awards this week, where he presented the Tusk Award to Fanny Minesi. The royal also had a chance to chat with Rolling Stones member Ronnie Wood and made a surprising confession: He is a total Swiftie.
- The Prince and Princess of Wales hosted the Crown Princess of Sweden and Prince Daniel during their visit to the U.K.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s Bold Fashion Statement, Prince William’s Surprising Confession & More
Plus, Prince Harry and his dad are apparently talking again
Frank Augstein - WPA Pool/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of November 30, 2023.
CHRIS JACKSON/GETTY IMAGES
- Queen Camilla hosted a reception dinner for the Booker Prize Foundation at Clarence House. For the occasion, the royal changed up her style (once again!) and traded in her signature Sole Bliss pumps for black suede knee-high boots.
- Ahead of the COP28 summit, King Charles hosted a reception dinner with global business leaders and investors at Buckingham Palace.
- The King of England traveled to Dubai to attend the United Nations Climate Change Conference. During his visit, the monarch met students and graduates from across the Commonwealth at Heriot-Watt University Dubai.
Ricky Vigil M / Justin E Palmer/GC Images
- Princess Beatrice was the latest royal woman to participate in the suede boots trend when she stepped out wearing the fierce footwear to the Sabina Bilenko Couture Christmas party at The Twenty Two in London.
- For the sixth and final season of The Crown, Netflix recreated the moment when Kate Middleton walked in a runway fashion show while attending University of St Andrews. In the first-look photo, actress Meg Bellamy (portraying Princess Catherine) is wearing a sheer dress.
- Omid Scobie, who is the author of Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival, made an appearance on Royally Obsessed and addressed a recent report from The Telegraph that claims King Charles and Prince Harry are speaking in private (spoiler: they’re talking on the phone).
- During the same episode, the royal expert explained why Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, are ready to move on from the royal family.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Adjoa Andoh Shares What Fans Can Expect from 'Bridgerton' Season 3: 'It's For the Wallflowers'
Who Has Won the Most Oscars? Plus Answers to More Burning Questions About the Academy Awards
Calling All ‘Virgin River’ Fans! The Cast Has Officially Started Filming Season 6
Royal News Roundup: Prince Williams's Viral Backstage Moment, Prince Harry's Surprise Interview & More
Beyoncé Makes History as the First Black Woman to Dominate the Hot Country Songs Chart
Priyanka Chopra Shares Footage of Her Daughter's First Hike on IG (& Fans Can't Get Over Her Cute Voice)