- On Sunday, Prince William arrived in Singapore for the 2023 Earthshot Prize Awards. He posted an arrival video on Instagram, where he is seen breaking a major royal rule.
- For the awards ceremony, the Prince of Wales walked the
redgreen carpet in a dark Alexander McQueen velvet blazer with a white button-down shirt, a black bowtie and slacks.
- Kate Middleton traveled to Norfolk to step into her brand-new role as Colonel-in-Chief of 1st the Queen’s Dragoon Guards. She changed her signature hairstyle and opted for a straight 'do with a slight curl at the ends.
- During a trip to Moray, Scotland, the Prince and Princess of Wales proved their athleticism by testing out a cycling obstacle course.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton Changes Her Hair (& Profile Pic) & King Charles Poses Alone in Striking Video
Plus, Prince Harry's rep releases rare statement
Chris Radburn/WPA Pool/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of November 9, 2023.
- The royal family shared a striking new video of King Charles saluting alone while his wife, Camilla Parker Bowles looks on.
- Members of the royal family (including the Prince and Princess of Wales) have updated their profile pictures on social media in honor of Remembrance Day.
- Recent rumors claimed that Prince Harry had declined an invitation to King Charles's birthday party. The gossip was later debunked by a spokesperson for Prince Harry, who released a statement to set the record straight.
- During a recent Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (MBE) ceremony at Windsor Castle, Prince William told one of the recipients that his oldest son, Prince George, is very into triathlons.
- Sarah “Fergie” Ferguson made a rare appearance on the British talk show Loose Women to discuss her recovery from cancer and the importance of getting screened.
- During a Q&A on social media, the Prince of Wales revealed that the location for next year’s Earthshot Prize has already been chosen.
- Fergie showed off her bold personal style in a fierce black leather jacket at the opening of The Wolseley restaurant in London.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attended Katy Perry’s final Las Vegas residency show alongside quite a few A-list guests, including Céline Dion.
- Remember when Markle wore that $158 J.Crew sweater at the 2023 Invictus Games? Well, select colors are now on sale for a limited time.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Paris Hilton Names 3 People Who Secretly Knew About Her Baby Girl London Before the Big Reveal
Queen Camilla Changes Up Her Style (Again!) and Rocks Knee-High Boots During Latest Royal Engagement
Maria Menounos Shares Rare Family Photos on Instagram: ‘So Grateful’
Heidi Klum Cuddles with 4 Kids and Husband in Front of Christmas Tree in New Pic
Where Is ‘Stranger Things’ Filmed? Turns Out, Not in Indiana
Paris Hilton Posts Wild Family Pic 2 Days After Her Baby Reveal (and Mom Kathy’s Hair Steals the Show)