You’ve prepped a special Valentine’s Day pastry for dessert. You’ve wrapped a decidedly non-cringe gift you’re sure they'll love. The only thing left to do is to go all out and wear a special piece of Valentine's Day lingerie.
21 Slinky Pieces of Valentine’s Day Lingerie (That You Can Totally Wear All Year Long)
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
Where to Buy Valentine's Day Lingerie
These days, there are tons of stores that sell sexy lingerie. If you're going for sultry and racy, take a look at Hanky Panky, Adore Me, Victoria's Secret and We Are Hah for some incredibly spicy pieces. If classic and elegant is the vibe you're trying to accomplish, you'll love La Perla and Skims.
We’ve found the best Valentine’s Day lingerie you’ll delight in, from the subtly alluring (a pure silk teddy) to the practically NSFW (introducing the ouvert, which is French for a panty with an extra opening). Sexy corset? We got you. A vivid satin cami? That too. Without further ado, 21 of the best Valentine’s Day lingerie pieces you can wear on February 14 and beyond.
The Top 5 Valentine's Day Lingerie at a Glance
- Best Teddy: Skims Silk Teddy
- Best Black Lingerie: Natori Feathers Contour Bra and Hipster
- Chicest Set: Araks Beatrice Bralette
- Best Plus-Size Lingerie: Adore Me Kaia
- Best Red Lingerie: Dream Angels Wicked Balconette Bra and Cheekini Panty
1. Skims Silk Teddy
- Why We Love It: Extensive size range, luxurious silk material
With spaghetti straps, shimmery tones of oak, honey and rose, subtle ruffles at the hip and a drawstring neckline, this teddy is nothing if not distinctive. Want to really make a splash? Splurge on the matching silk sleep robe.
2. Natori Feathers Contour Bra and Hipster
Best Black Lingerie
- Why We Love It: Smoothing band, cute lacey cups
This lace-trimmed T-shirt bra is an editor favorite for its smoothing capabilities as well as stretchy lace wings that comfortably hug your bod. With the matching hipster, it's the $100 set that's checks all the figure-flattering boxes.
3. Araks Beatrice Bralette Brink
4. Adore Me Kaia
Best Plus-Size Lingerie
- Why We Love It: Adjustable straps on bra and waist, intricate lace detailing
This bra-and-panty set manages to be both on-trend and classically sexy. The bra has a lace overlay, but lots of underwire and quarter-cup support; the panties are sheer, with an adjustable waist strap.
5. Dream Angels Wicked Balconette Bra and Cheekini Panty
Best Red Lingerie
- Why We Love It: Bra offers support and lift, machine washable
The moderate back coverage of the cheekini style is alluring without full exposure and the balconette bra lifts and shapes without being too restrictive. And best of all, both the bra and panties are machine washable.
6. Flora Nikrooz Rosa Chemise
Best Lingerie Gift
- Why We Love It: Elegant look, luxurious fabric pairing
This lace-trimmed slip couldn’t be a simpler design, and the silky straight cut is so elegant—and sure to be appreciated as a nightie or sleek undergarment.
7. Dita Von Teese Maestra Underwire Bra and G-String
- Why We Love It: Satin and lace material, strappy bra top
These pinup-worthy pieces have just enough ornamentation, with cutouts paneled in a bit of satin, scalloped lace and whispery mesh.
8. La Perla Souple Triangle Bra
Best Lace Lingerie
- Why We Love It: Machine washable, 65 percent cotton
This ultrasoft, 65 percent cotton bra is a real departure from itchy lace lingerie that is the last thing that you’d wear to feel comfortable. From luxury Italian brand La Perla, this is the sort of subtly sexy piece you’ll want peeking out from a neckline.The sizing of this brand is a bit different than U.S. sizing, so take a peek at the guide before you buy.
9. La Perla Silk Pyjama Top and Shorts
Best Cami Set
- Why We Love It: Simple silhouette, versatile enough for daytime wear
This silk-satin top and shorts are as elegant as they are racy. The top is also surprisingly versatile, and can totally be worn as a layering piece under a black blazer for a night out.
10. Agent Provocateur Mercy Satin Corset
Best Splurge Item
- Why We Love It: Hook and eye fastening, figure-forming
This gorgeous corset would make for a very special V-day night. The cups are generously padded to lift your chest, while the bodice sculpts your shape for an hourglass look. We're obsessed with the shiny gold hook and eye closure, too.
11. Fleur du Mal Bondage Bra
Best Strappy Style
- Why We Love It: Stretchy silk bands, strappy construction
See-through cups made of tulle and loads of stretch silk bands make this super-sexy front-closure bra as comfortable as it is come-hither.
12. Roma Confidential Plunge Lace Teddy
Best Barely-There Bodysuit
- Why We Love It: Cross-back, sexy plunge neckline
This cross-back halter piece is made of stretch lace and has minimal material in the gusset with a super-plunge neckline. If you're looking for something incredibly alluring at a good price point, this is your guy.
13. Only Hearts Whisper Balconette Bra
Best Balconette Cup Bra
- Why We Love It: Sheer nylon material, lightweight
Fancy sheet netting that’s made in Italy feels cuddly, but is supportive, thanks to careful seam. It's available in six colors and is incredibly lightweight.
14. Skims Core Control Thong and Sculpting Bralette
Best Range of Flesh Tones
- Why We Love It: Wide shade range, sculpting
Nine nude tones—from sand to onyx—in a high-waist thong and underwire longline bralette silhouette are ideal for minimalists. Both pieces are incredibly sculpting so you can wear them under your outfit for dinner and be ready for your nighttime activities, too.
15. Maison Close Blue Angel Corset
- Why We Love It: Blue metallic coloring, boned bodice
The blue metallic sheen of this boned corset is something out of a World War II cabaret, but theatrical impact notwithstanding, it actually helps the wearer’s posture and provides a streamlined appearance.
16. Cosabella Sicilia Longline Bralette
Best Longline Bra
- Why We Love It: Sleek lace overlay, comfortable mesh straps
Inspired by Southern Italy, this bra gets its comfy factor from a combination of microfiber mesh along with a polyamide lace overlay. Plus, the sleek longline sides and unlined bra sculpt without any extra padding.
18. Intimissimi Lace Garter Belt
Best Garter Belt
- Why We Love It: Soft lace, adjustable garter straps
Layers of lace and tulle are so pretty on this garter belt, which has a wide set of hooks to stay comfortably in place. Wear these with back-seam stockings for extra flare.
19. Fleur du Mal Magnolia Ouvert Panties
Best Ouvert Panty
- Why We Love It: Intricate lace detailing, sexy open back
From the front, this is all low-rise waist with a simple floral mesh; the back reveals two straps and an open design. The overall effect? An effusive, “Surprise! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
20. We Are Hah Bust Out Slip Set
Best Slip Dress
- Why We Love It: High slit, sheer material
This dress is sheer, sexy and sustainably made. (All of the lace detailing on is recycled.) The dress comes with the matching thong for a sultry, revealing total package.
21. Lively The Lace Strapless
Best Strapless Bra
- Why We Love It: Silicone band, dainty lace cups
PureWow gave this its Best Strapless Bra Overall honors, so you know it’s going to stay in place thanks to a silicone band. And the lace cups are super-pretty and will mix and match with whatever you wear it with.
Want to know which buzzy products are *really* worth buying? Sign up for our shopping newsletter to uncover our favorite finds.