Don't Wait for the Holidays: These 15 Designer Handbags Are on Sale Right Now
Like dogs and shoes, you can never have enough designer handbags. And there’s truly no better time than the holidays to scoop up a new one—whether it’s gifted to you by your husband or it’s simply a present to yourself for making it through another year. But here’s a secret: You don’t have to wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales to save big on a new leather accoutrement. Here are 15 purses that are currently on sale.
1. Marni Genuine Shearling Bucket Bag
A ladylike purse with a funky touch of fur.
2. Botkier Cobble Hill Leather Backpack
Admit it: It’s time to update your work bag. Your laptop (and shoulders) will thank you.
3. Gu_De Crocodile-Embossed Leather Satchel
Yup, the croc-effect trend is still going strong.
4. Staud Tortoise Bissett Leather Bucket Bag
Comes with a chic, tortoiseshell top handle or a leather cross-body strap, so you can switch it up depending on your mood.
5. By Far Annie Leather Bag
Not your average black purse, this geometric style can actually hold quite a lot of everyday essentials.
6. Strathberry Lana Leather Hobo Bag
A roomy tote from Meghan Markle’s fave brand? Yeah, that’s a keeper.
7. Furla Diva Mini Shoulder Bag
Street-style stars went crazy for chain detail during Fashion Month. Have your own major moment, with this color-blocked shoulder bag.
8. Yuzefi Delila Mini Bucket Bag
This quirky bag has quickly become a must-have with trendsetters in the know. (Psst. That's you.)
9. Hunting Season Suede and Lizard Skin Shoulder Bag
An evening bag that isn’t twee and comes in an ultra-rich burgundy-red? Just find a lipstick shade to match and you’re good to go.
10. Rebecca Minkoff Small Megan Leather Crossbody Feed Bag
This is a best-selling style for a reason: It marries style and function so well.
11. Simon Miller Bonsai 15 Calfskin Leather Bucket Bag
Wondering if bucket bags are still cool? The answer is: Yah!
12. Marni Ring Handle Leather Bag
Carry it by the semi-circle handle at night and clip on the crossbody strap for a hands-free experience.
13. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Saddle Bag
Looks vintage but this fine-grain leather will arrive on your doorstep sans a single scratch.
14. Wandler Hortensia Mini Corduroy Shoulder Bag
This Italian-crafted cutie gives off a major ’70s vibe; just embrace it.
15. Roksanda Elba Wave-Strap Leather Shoulder Bag
Yeah, it’s still pretty pricey, but that wavy handle practically doubles as a piece of fine art. Totally worth it.