If you’re looking to get a head start on your holiday shopping list, look no further than these rare deals in honor of Singles’ Day (a shopping holiday that—you guessed it—celebrates people who aren’t in relationships).
The Best Singles’ Day Sales to Shop Right Now
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
- 24S: The luxury brand is offering 22 percent off orders worth $250 or more with the promo code “SINGLE22.”
- Anthropologie: We’re talking 50 percent off hundreds of sweaters, throws, etc.
- ASOS: All you need to do is use the code “ASOS4EVA” at checkout for 20 percent off everything. (Yes, you read that right.)
- Koral: Use “KORAL25” to get a 25 percent discount when you spend $111 or more.
- Madewell: Customers can enter “EARLYBIRD” at checkout for 30 percent off.
- Nadaam: Stock up on cashmere with this rare 30 percent discount using the promo code “FORYOU.”
- Net-a-Porter: Want 22 percent off? Treat yourself with the code “SINGLES22” at checkout.
- Saks OFF 5th: Boot-lovers will love this rare deal on Stuart Weitzman boots. Simply use the promo code “MOREWARM” for massive savings.
- Bare Minerals: In addition to a 20 percent discount with the code “SINGLES20,” the company is also giving away a free eyeshadow palette if you spend more than $75.
- Farmacy Beauty: If you spend more than $75, you’ll receive $25 off. (Just be sure to use the code “SINGLESDAY” at checkout.)
- Lovely Skin: Select brands are 22 percent off, so don’t hesitate.
- Olive & June: The beauty brand is giving away one free Cuticle Serum on orders of $40 or more.
- SkinStore: Use the promo code “SINGLES20” to score a 25 percent sitewide discount.
- Lelo: The sex toy brand is offering up to 51 percent off select items—no code necessary.
- Lovehoney: Using the code “SINGLES,” customers can nab a 10 percent discount on the entire site.
- Nike: In honor of the Members Day Sale, customers can get a 50 percent discount on select styles using the code “SIGNIN.”
More Stories You'll Love
What Is Puppy Eyeliner? How to Get the K-Beauty Look in 3 Steps
ATTN: Augustinus Bader’s Cult-Favorite Rich Cream Just Got *Supersized,* So You’ll Practically Never Run Out
TikTok Is Obsessed With These 12 Viral Beauty Products—and You Can Score Them *All* on Sale
The Best Hair Color for Gray Hair, According to the Pros
The 15 Best Dandruff Shampoos to Combat Pesky Flakes, According to Dermatologists
We Ask a Derm: How Worried Should We Actually Be About Lash Serums?