- According to Page Six, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had a secret vacation in Portugal following their appearance at the Invictus Games in Germany. Prince Harry and Markle reportedly visited Princess Eugenie and her husband, Jack Brooksbank.
- At the Invictus Games, Markle discussed her children with Bridget Bridge (the wife of an IG25 board member) and revealed that she wants Archie and Lilibet to learn how to ski.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex shared a new post on the Archewell site revealing they sent essential health and back-to-school supplies to young girls in Nigeria, in collaboration with the GEANCO Foundation.
- According to People magazine, Prince Harry and Markle will travel to New York in honor of World Mental Health Day next week. They will host their foundation’s first in-person event, titled “The Archewell Foundation Parents’ Summit: Mental Wellness in a Digital Age.”
Royal News Roundup: Prince Harry’s Secret Vacation, Kate Middleton’s New Move & More
The royals are busy
Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of October 6, 2023.
CHRIS JACKSON/GETTY IMAGES
- This week, Prince William and Kate Middleton kicked off the U.K.’s Black History Month with an official outing in Wales. While greeting a group of children, the royal couple demonstrated their go-to parenting move in unison.
- During that same outing, Princess Catherine used a new move that has been used by Taylor Swift on multiple occasions: a heart-hand gesture.
- Prince William attended a BEST charity event and was caught taking a selfie with a volunteer, effectively breaking royal protocol. (His wife did the same thing two weeks ago).
- Princess Catherine’s royal hat-maker, Awon Golding, launched the sixth edition of the Haute Dogs calendar, which features rescue pups wearing fascinators.
- The Princess of Wales paid a visit to the Aberavon Leisure Centre in Port Talbot and shared details about Princess Charlotte’s gymnastics skills. Princess Catherine confirmed that Char can do the splits, just like she could as a little girl.
- The royal family revealed that King Charles III is the first British monarch to become a qualified diver. They shared a slideshow of must-see photos on Instagram to prove their point.
- Smart Works posted a heartfelt message written by Markle in honor of the non-profit organization’s 10th anniversary. “I am so grateful to all of you who make this work possible each and every day,” she wrote. “Celebrating you from across the pond and wishing you another amazing decade!”
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Where Is ‘Stranger Things’ Filmed? Turns Out, Not in Indiana
Paris Hilton Posts Wild Family Pic 2 Days After Her Baby Reveal (and Mom Kathy’s Hair Steals the Show)
Kate Middleton Steps Out in Monochrome Outfit & Her Stylish Boots Steal the Show
Jennifer Lopez Pulls a Beyoncé & a Taylor Swift with a Major Career Announcement
There's a Huge KitchenAid Mixer Sale Happening Right Now, But the Best Deal Is Bound to Sell Out
The Caraway Cookware Cyber Monday Sale Includes Tons of Best Sellers for Up to 20% Off