- During a recent outing, Prince William admitted that he doesn't know how to properly shuffle a deck of cards. He said, “This is the only way I know!”
- Prince William attended the 2023 Rugby World Cup quarter final in France with his oldest son, Prince George. After the match, the Prince of Wales shared a rare personal message to social media, offering his condolences to the Welsh squad.
- During another match, Kate Middleton was seen wearing a white Zara double-breasted textured blazer ($99). It just so happened that someone else at the game was rocking the same exact jacket.
- Princess Catherine poked fun at her son, Prince George, who was spotted devouring a slice of pizza during a rugby game. “He took full advantage,” she said, referring to Prince George’s choice of snack at the sporting event.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton Wears Zara Blazer, Princess Eugenie Shares Rare Wedding Photos & More
Plus, a portrait of Princess Diana's mom
David Rogers/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of October 19, 2023.
- Princess Diana’s brother, Charles Spencer, posted a photo on Instagram of their mother at age 20 and revealed that he found the picture in the attic of his childhood home, Althorp House.
- Spencer shared another vintage photo of his father, Edward John Spencer, being walked to school by his grandmother, Cynthia.
- Queen Camilla attended a dinner at Mansion House with her husband, King Charles, and wore a tiara that previously belonged to the late Queen Elizabeth.
- Princess Beatrice made a rare red carpet appearance with her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, at the Art of Wishes Gala 2023. The princess wore a stunning baby blue sheer dress from Self-Portrait.
- In honor of her fifth anniversary, Princess Eugenie shared a video on Instagram featuring never-before-seen moments from her wedding. She concluded the clip with a brand-new photo of herself, husband Jack Brooksbank and their two children.
- Netflix released a first glimpse of teenage Prince William and Prince Harry in The Crown season six. Rufus Kamp and Fflyn Edwards will play young Prince William and Prince Harry, respectively, in Part One, while Ed McVey and Luther Ford will portray the teenage versions of the characters in Part Two.
- According to Deadline, Suits creator Aaron Korsch is working on a new legal drama set in the same universe. Since it’s not a spin-off, it will likely feature an entirely new cast (sorry, Meghan Markle).
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Paris Hilton Names 3 People Who Secretly Knew About Her Baby Girl London Before the Big Reveal
Queen Camilla Changes Up Her Style (Again!) and Rocks Knee-High Boots During Latest Royal Engagement
Maria Menounos Shares Rare Family Photos on Instagram: ‘So Grateful’
Heidi Klum Cuddles with 4 Kids and Husband in Front of Christmas Tree in New Pic
Where Is ‘Stranger Things’ Filmed? Turns Out, Not in Indiana
Paris Hilton Posts Wild Family Pic 2 Days After Her Baby Reveal (and Mom Kathy’s Hair Steals the Show)