- Prince Harry shared an important message on the Archewell website promoting his new role as the first-ever Global Ambassador of Scotty's Little Soldiers, a charity that supports bereaved military children.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attended a hockey game between the Vancouver Canucks and the San Jose Sharks at Vancouver’s Rogers Arena.
- Kate Middleton attended a State Banquet at Buckingham Palace in honor of Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol. She wore a stunning white Jenny Packham gown with matching gloves, a sash and a tiara.
- This latest appearance comes after Catherine and Prince William attended a ceremonial welcome for the President and the First Lady of the Republic of Korea at the Horse Guards Parade earlier that day. For the occasion, the royal princess sported an elegant updo (for the second time in a couple of months!) with a fierce red coverup that featured a giant bow.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s White Dress, Meghan Markle’s Rare Red Carpet Appearance & More
Plus, the royal family’s 'Mean Girls' reference
Yui Mok-WPA Pool/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of November 22, 2023.
MICHAEL BUCKNER/VARIETY VIA GETTY IMAGES
- Markle made a rare red carpet appearance sans husband Prince Harry at Variety’s "Power of Women" gala in Los Angeles. The Suits alum stole the show in an elegant, beige off-the-shoulder dress by Proenza Schouler ($1,390).
- At the event, the Duchess of Sussex spoke with journalist Angelique Jackson about the recent popularity of Suits. Markle said, “Isn’t that wild?”
- The royal family made a Mean Girls reference on social media when it shared a video of the military band performing a Blackpink song. The caption read, “On Wednesdays, we play Blackpink.”
- Kate Middleton looked super festive in a new slideshow on Instagram, where she is seen decorating a Christmas tree and wearing a white turtleneck sweater.
- The Princess of Wales brought back her ’70s-inspired hairstyle during a surprise appearance for the BBC’s Children in Need telethon.
- Princess Catherine’s favorite handbag, The Nano Montreal (
$450; $360), is currently on sale for 20 percent off in honor of DeMellier's Black Friday sale.
- Last week, Queen Camilla hosted all the winners of The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Prize, a competition that has been around for 140 years.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Prince Harry Committed This Major Faux Pas at Princess Eugenie's Wedding
Um, Ben Affleck Was *This* Close to Getting a Cameo in ‘Barbie’
Prince Harry Says the Prince William ‘Best Man Reports’ Were a ‘Bare-Faced Lie’
Prince Harry Shares Extremely Rare Update About His Two Kids
Wait, This Famous ‘Breaking Bad’ Star Is Related to King Charles?!
Adjoa Andoh Shares What Fans Can Expect from 'Bridgerton' Season 3: 'It's For the Wallflowers'