- Kate Middleton traveled to Scotland with her husband, Prince William, and rocked a '70s-inspired hairstyle that's reminiscent of Farrah Fawcett.
- The day before, Princess Catherine showed off her musical talents when she attended a “Dadvengers” gathering at the Arnos Arms pub in London.
- Prince William announced the lineup of hosts, presenters and performers who will participate in Earthshot Week 2023.
- Kelly Rowland discussed her first impression of Meghan Markle after the singer sat next to the duchess at a Beyoncé concert.
- Back in September, Markle accompanied her husband, Prince Harry, to the annual Invictus Games and wore Cuyana’s Paloma Shoulder Bag (which has been out of stock ever since).
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton Rocks Retro Hairstyle, Prince Harry Gets New Role & More
Plus, Kelly Rowland dishes on Meghan Markle
JANE BARLOW/POOL/AFP/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of November 2, 2023.
JANE BARLOW/WPA POOL/GETTY IMAGES & DISNEY GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT/GETTY IMAGES
- An old photo from last year resurfaced in honor of Halloween, and it features Princess Catherine trick-or-treating with her three children at a house in London.
- The Princess of Wales became an aunt (again) when her brother, James Middleton, and his wife, Alizee Thevenet, welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Inigo.
- Shortly after the news broke, James debuted the first photos of his newborn in a slideshow on social media.
- The royal family celebrated the unveiling of a new Roman garden on social media and wrote a caption that referenced the recent “Roman Empire” internet trend.
- In an interview with Variety, The Crown creator Peter Morgan explained why he didn’t read Prince Harry’s memoir, Spare. He said, “I didn’t want his voice to inhabit my thinking too much.”
- Speaking of Halloween, in his book, Prince Harry revealed that he borrowed a Mad Max: Fury Road costume from actor Tom Hardy for his first Halloween with Markle.
- According to Hello! Magazine, the Duke of Sussex has taken on a brand-new role, becoming a member of the Board of Directors for African Parks, which aims to rehabilitate and manage national parks.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Simone Biles Shows Off Festive Athleisure Sets on Instagram: ‘Holiday 'Fits Coming in Strong’
Catherine O’Hara and Macaulay Culkin Had a ‘Home Alone’ Reunion at Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
Reese Witherspoon Just Pulled an Oprah and Released a Holiday List of ‘Favorite Things’
Kate Middleton Debuts Bouncy Curtain Bangs During Double Date Night with Swedish Royals
Taylor Swift Serves Old Hollywood Glam in Dazzling Silver Gown at Beyoncé ‘Renaissance’ Concert Movie Premiere
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s Bold Fashion Statement, Prince William’s Surprising Confession & More