When we want to eat something that feels wholesome but a still little bit fancy, we reach for salmon. It’s easy to cook at home but has the restaurant vibes that give it an extra edge against boneless, skinless chicken breasts. And when you make it on a sheet pan, you only have one dish to clean when dinner is over. Here, 27 sheet-pan salmon recipes to prove our point.
27 Sheet-Pan Salmon Recipes, Because You Love Cooking but Hate Cleaning
2. Sheet-pan Honey Tahini Salmon With Chickpeas And Couscous
The secret ingredients to a foolproof dinner? Minimal prep, modest cooking time and almost no cleanup after it’s been devoured. This one has all three.
3. Joanna Gaines’s Weeknight Salmon With Baby New Potatoes And Dill
This 40-minute recipe, courtesy of shiplap queen Joanna Gaines, tastes like an herby-lemony dream.
4. One-pan Roasted Salmon With Potatoes And Romaine
If you’re a little intimidated by cooking fish at home, start with this easy dish. You make your main course and sides all in one—a win-win.
6. Sheet Pan Salmon With Citrus Avocado Salsa And Potatoes
This is a one-and-done situation that you’ll want to memorize. The avocado salsa and arugula get added after cooking for a bit of freshness.
13. 10-minute Sheet-pan Dijon Lemon Salmon And Veggies
The secret to keeping your fillets from drying out, while still cooking them in record time is butter. What could be bad about that?
17. Slow-roasted Citrus Salmon
By cooking the dish low and slow in lots of olive oil, it becomes nearly impossible to overcook.
Get the recipe
23. Sheet-pan Pistachio-crusted Salmon With Glazed Carrots
It’s gluten-, grain- and dairy-free, low in carbs and paleo-friendly (not to mention gorgeous).
27. Sheet-pan Blackened Salmon Bowl With Potatoes And Avocado Goddess Sauce
If you need us, we’ll be spooning the avocado goddess sauce straight into our mouths.