The 26 Best Boots and Booties in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Ask us every year what we’re excited to buy for fall, and every year we’ll say “a new pair of boots.” And now that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has arrived, we plan to take full advantage of all the awesome deals by refreshing our shoe collection, boots included. This year the sale began on July 12 (for Icon status card holders) and has been opening more tiers leading up to July 28 when the sale becomes available to anyone and everyone. If you’re not a Nordstrom card holder or Nordy Club member (or even if you are) we highly suggest adding these boots and booties to your wishlist so you can snap them up ASAP when you can.
1. Caslon Miller Water Resistant Chelsea Boot
These easy pull-on booties are water resistant, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected rain showers.
2. Marc Fisher LTD Comara Over the Knee Pointed Toe Boot
The stacked heel is just the right height to give you ample lift without killing your poor arches by the end of the day.
4. Frame Le Lexington Chelsea Boot
We love the Mod feel of these white pointy-toe Chelsea boots, but they also come in black and brown suede if you want something a bit more timeless.
5. Tory Burch Chelsea 50mm Lug Bootie
These classic lug-sole booties will last you for year after year. (P.S., they come in brown too.)
6. LAFAYETTE 148 NEW YORK Anna Boot
We’re already dreaming of pairing these with a pleated midi skirt or cropped black jeans and a cozy oversize sweater for that first crisp autumn afternoon.
7. Dolce Vita Huey Studded Bootie
Lines of silver studs add a touch of glam to these tough booties for a very rock-n-roll vibe.
8. Hunter Original Play Speckled Platform Waterproof Rain Boot
Swap your clunky Wellingtons for an easier Chelsea style that’s every bit as weatherproof and infinitely more chic.
9. Sorel Joan of Artic III Lexie Waterproof Wedge Bootie
While we’re on the topic of inclement weather, why not pick up a pair of cute new winter boots while they’re more than 30 percent off and before the mad-dash of other shoppers come October?
10. Stuart Weitzman City Knee High Boot
This classic Stuart Weitzman silhouette will never go out of style, but a nearly $300 price reduction won’t last long. We’d act quick on this one if we were you...
11. Vince Camuto Welland Bootie
There are seven gorgeous colors to choose from and all will go beautifully with both skinny and mom jeans come fall.
12. Frye Carson Piping Bootie
Frye’s boots are known for their durability and standing the test of time, and these western-inspired booties are no different making them a great option for city walkers.
13. Ganni Waterproof Recycled Rubber City Boot
Ask any fashion editor or stylist and they’ll tell you these two-tone Ganni boots are a very hot commodity that definitely won’t stay in stock for long, especially at 30 percent off.
14. Calvin Klein Cassia Square Toe Boot
Don’t be fooled by the skinny heel—these sleek booties are actually incredibly comfortable, even after a full day at the office.
15. Treasure & Bond Heidi Over the Knee Boot
Wear these with leggings or skinny jeans, then have fun mixing and matching different tops for just about any occasion—a cashmere knit and blazer for work, an oversize button down for brunch or even a foxy open-back bodysuit for a night out on the town.
16. Timberland Courmayeur Valley Chelsea Boot
We never knew how much we loved the combination of olive green and deep burgundy until this every moment.
17. Aquatalia Dayana Water Resistant Stretch Bootie
Introducing the absolute chicest water-resistant boots you’ll ever own. They also come in dark gray, navy blue and chocolate brown if you want to stock up in every color.
18. Marc Fisher LTD Gadri Pointed Toe Bootie
That gorgeous diagonal seaming detail on the side is actually a gusset to make pulling these stunners on and off that much easier.
19. Paige Hazel Knee High Boot
These boots work equally well under a slip skirt for date night as they do paired with a midi dress and blazer for the office, making them a total no-brainer in our opinion.
20. Timberland Kinsley 6-Inch Waterproof Boot
We came for the classic Timerbland lace-up design, but stayed for that block heel that adds a fabulous feminine touch.
21. Veronica Beard Stretch Knit Bootie
Sock boots may not be the trendiest silhouette right now, but they’re still incredibly chic and, even better, mighty comfy.
22. Paul Green James Lug Sole Chelsea Boot
Offset the military vibes of these Chelsea boots by wearing them with a floaty tent or nap dress that hits at or just below the knee.
23. Sam Edelman Olly Knee High Boot
The square toe gives these traditional knee-high boots a much more modern vibe that’s right on trend for fall 2021.
24. Matisse Carson Western Boot
These two-tone booties are definitely twice the fun of a simple solid option.
25. Marc Fisher LTD Nairy Lace-Up Bootie
The ultimate cozy autumn shoe, these shearling-adorned boots will always be in style.
26. Karl Lagerfeld Paris Pola Studded Chelsea Bootie
The alternating white and pewter faux pearls add some unexpected fun to an otherwise tough silhouette.