It's a universal truth that you can never have too many earrings. These lobe accessories have been a popularized form of self-expression for more than 5,000 years, evolving into more styles than you can shake a stick at. And Amazon happens to have them all, from the long, dangly options that reigned supreme in the '60s to the more minimalist designs that became popular in the 2010s. So where do you start when it comes to all these overwhelming options? We've rounded up the best Amazon earrings the site has to offer in just about every style imaginable based on their materials, closures, weight and more.
30 Pairs of Amazon Earrings So Cute, You'll Want to Wear Them Every Day
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
The Best Amazon Earrings at a Glance
- Best Stud Earrings Ted Baker Sinaa Earrings
- Best Cuff Earrings: MyEars Cuff Earrings
- Best Sterling-Silver Earrings: Amkaka Bar Earrings
- Best Pearl Earrings: The Pearl Source White Akoya Pearl Earrings
- Best Rose Gold Earrings: Ted Baker Beeli Earrings
- Best Cheap Earrings: Pavoi Hoop Earrings
- Best Dangly Earrings: Amazon Collection Vertical Bar Earrings
- Best White Gold Earrings: Tilo Jewelry Round Earrings
- Best Novelty Earrings: By Modern Human Face Earrings
- Best Sapphire Earrings: Gem Stone King Sapphire Hoop Earrings
- Best Filigree Earrings: Kendra Scott Addie Earrings
- Best Logo Earrings: Tory Burch Logo Earrings
- Best Chunky Earrings: Nine West Hoop Earrings
- Best Cubic Zirconia Earrings: Sweetv Teardrop Earrings
- Best Heart Earrings: Pandora Hearts Hoop Earrings
- Best Square Earrings: Nine West Silverstone Earrings
- Best Oval Earrings: Guess Oval Earrings
- Best Flower Earrings: Betsey Johnson Rose Earrings
- Best Hammered Earrings: SPUNKYsoul Hammered Earrings
- Best Quartz Earrings: Sunyik Natural Quartz Earrings
- Best Colored Earrings: Kate Spade Mini Square Stud Earrings
- Best Hypoallergenic Earrings: Benevolence LA Dipped Flower Earrings
- Best Double Hoop Earrings: Ross-Simons Pearl Double Hoop Earrings
- Best Swarovski Earrings: Swarovski Bella V Earrings
- Best Mismatched Earrings: Betsey Johnson Moon and Star Earrings
- Best Triangle Earrings: Mints Howlite Triangle Earrings
- Best Minimalist Earrings: Kendra Scott Nola Earrings
- Best Boho Earrings: SPUNKYsoul Leaf Earrings
- Best Hoop Earrings: Studex Hoop Earrings
- Best Clip-On Earrings: ClassyZint Hoop Clip-On Earrings
Best Stud Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Hypoallergenic, classy
It's easy to see why these subtle earrings are one of London-based retailer Ted Baker’s best-selling products. Not only do they come with round, hand-set European crystals and an engraved logo at the edge, they're plated with hypoallergenic surgical steel. Chose from rose gold, gold or silver to best flatter your skin tone.
Best Cuff Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Handmade, fine craftsmanship
Want to give your cartilage some attention? These gold cuff earrings slide on with ease to give your ear that perfect "pop" without irritating them. Since each pair is made by hand, craftsmanship is a large part of their appeal, and they're hypoallergenic to boot.
Best Sterling-Silver Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Minimalistic design, 925 sterling silver
These dangly, sterling-silver stunners will not only look super modern, they'll protect your ears with their ultra-pure 925 metal—the gold standard for silver pieces. They can be dressed up and down with a pair of jeans or a cocktail dress for an edgy-yet-understated look.
Best Pearl Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Sophisticated, genuine pearls
There’s no doubt that fine pearls from under the sea are the epitome of class. These lightweight earrings, made with real iridescent, Japanese Akoya cultured pearls, will make you
’ll feel as sophisticated as ever. The 14K gold setting with rhodium plating doesn't hurt, either.
Best Rose Gold Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Detailed engraving, quirky and cute
Rose gold has been all the rage since the 2010s thanks to its soft and romantic nature. These reasonably-priced earrings are a great pick if you’re looking to dabble in the rose gold universe, as they come with dainty, hypoallergenic surgical steel posts and butterfly backings that hug your ear in a flattering fashion.
Best Cheap Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Affordable, lightweight
Although these chunky 14K gold hoops may be less than $20, they certainly don’t look like it, and their chic open design is PureWow editor-approved. “They go with everything, I constantly get compliments on them," says Managing Editor Catrina Yohay. "They're also really lightweight and so easy to wear all day long.” With nearly 27,000 5-star ratings at Amazon, she's not the only one who thinks so, either.
Best Dangly Earrings
Why We Love Them: Trendy, made to last
Dangly earrings offer that certain je nais se quoi, and this simple pair from Amazon's own line are no exception. Made of pure 925 sterling silver with reinforced rhodium plating, they're built to last a good long while despite their less than $20 price tag.
Best White Gold Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Secure, multiple size choices
These white gold beauties may be small, but they sure do make an impact. Their high-quality 14K cubic zirconia stones are set in four prongs that securely hold the gem in place, and they have a screw-back closure that means they're not going anywhere once they're in your ears. They also range from 2.5 millimeters (mm) to 7mm, so you can choose the size that looks best for your earlobes.
Best Novelty Earrings
- Why We Love Them Quirky, non-irritating
These whimsical-yet-feminine earrings will surely capture attention, since they look like they came straight from a Picasso painting. Choose between silver and gold metal, both of which are nickel-free, so you can emulate your favorite artsy manic-pixie dream girl without making your lobes angry.
Best Sapphire Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Pure sterling-silver, handcrafted
These durable hoop earrings are meticulously crafted with gorgeous, sparkly round blue sapphire gemstones and are complemented with sturdy 925 sterling silver for an ultra-shiny effect. The 0.83-carat sapphire gems are lab-created, and while they're not as fancy, as, say, the kind Kate Middleton loves to wear, you can still put them on to instantly elevate even the most casual of outfits.
Best Filigree Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Not heavy, delicate design
From the ever-trusty Kendra Scott comes these delicately-crafted earrings with striking filigree metalwork. The all gold-plated design features a brass metal gold lining (though you can also get them in a gold-plated and rhodium option, too). They're also lightweight despite their larger size, so as not to pull your ears down.
Best Logo Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Easily recognizable, nice and shiny
Want to make a statement? This Tory Burch design will let you do just that without saying a word thanks to their signature "T" logo shape. They're polished for a gorgeous shiny effect and have an easy-on, easy-off post closure. They're made with brass plating, however, which can contain nickel, so steer clear if your ears don't handle the material well.
Best Chunky Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Statement-making, simple stud closure
These are the opposite of dainty, which makes them just right when you're looking for a pair of earrings that will get you noticed. They've got an extra-chunky, hammered construction that's sure to set off a dressy one-shoulder top or an LBD—just note that they're a bit smaller than many expected, so you'll want to choose another set if you're on the hunt for oversized hoops.
Best Cubic Zirconia Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Bullet clutch-backs, ultra-sparkly
Perfect for formal events such as a wedding, these teardrop-shaped dangly earrings are blinged out to the max with AAA cubic zirconias. They come with bullet clutch backs and are also safe for sensitive ears, as they're nickel- and lead-free.
Best Heart Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Just-right size, quality metal
These go beyond your run-of-the-mill hoops. Available in alluring 14K rose gold or sterling silver, they come with a bedazzled cubic zirconias around the edges with finely-etched heart designs inside, and we love that they're sizable enough to see, but not so big that they'll overtake your ear.
Best Square Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Great for everyday wear, simple lever back
If hoops and studs aren’t your style, these square drop earrings are for you. Between the subtle crystal accents and the convenient lever back closure, they add the perfect finishing touch to nearly any outfit, be it dressy or casual.
Best Oval Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Subtle glitter, larger size
If you want to rock some fun bling without blinding people, opt for these large earrings with a striking oval shape, which feature tasteful glitter detailing on the interior lining of the hoop. The smooth, shiny exterior, meanwhile, makes for the perfect contrast. (Psst:
You can also get them in a gold tone.)
Best Flower Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Kitschy, nice sparkle
Stop and wear the roses with the help of these dangly flower baubles that feature a ray of finely embellished iridescent stones over gold-toned metal. With their long wire and shepherd's hook closure (this is like a fish hook, but with a slightly different shape), they offer loads of personality, allowing you to express your quirky side.
Best Hammered Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Nice dimension, lightweight
Hammered earrings, like these ones, allow for a bit more dimension than your typical silver hoop would afford, making them a smidge more intriguing. And while you might expect them to weight your lobes down—yikes!—they're as light as could be, a fact that's indicated by many of their more than 800 5-star reviews.
Best Quartz Earring
- Why We Love them: Grounding properties, cool look
Feel closer to nature with these handmade slices of lightweight agate on a fish hook. Born of the chalcedony quartz family, it's said not only to look beautiful, but to soothe self-doubt and bring inner peace with its grounding nature. Note that because these earrings are so unique, each pair will look slightly different from the photograph.
Best Colored Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Touch of sparkle, real gold
Kate Spade is known for its kitschy sparkle, and these glittery 12K gold pieces are picture proof. They manage to be vibrant without being too ostentatious, and they boast a sophisticated, square shape that will look great on all ages. The main drawn, however, are the multifaceted colors that draw the eye in.
Best Hypoallergenic Earrings
Why We Love Them: Great for sensitive ears, can be mixed and matched
Made in California, these delicate, floral-shaped studs feature an elegant combination of cubic zirconia stones and hypoallergenic, high-quality surgical stainless steel (no nickel here!) for itch-free ears. We also love that they can be mix-and-matched with another color set—or another pair entirely!
Best Double Hoop Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Gift box included, unique setting
Sure, the shiny, round freshwater pearls are stunning, but it's the 14K double gold hoops they're surrounded by that make these danglers especially striking. You can choose from one of three different color pearls, and they even come with a gift box should you plan to give them to someone special.
Best Swarovski Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Durable, extra sparkly
These captivating beauties from Swarovski (aka the holy grail of crystal jewelry) have a large, sparkly crystal centerpiece with smaller crystal accents and a shiny rhodium plating that's designed to be plenty durable. Chose between unique gray, soft pink or classic silver for an ultra-elegant flair.
Best Mismatched Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Quirky look, non-irritating
If you wanna shake things up, you can never go wrong a pair of quirky asymmetrical earrings, and we've found just the pair. It includes an ethereal moon-and-star theme with blue glass stones and textured gold detailing, and with the
ir nickel-free material and easy-on post-back closing, you can flatter your face to your heart's content without irritating your lobes.
Best Triangle Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Understated, natural stone
If you’re a mineral lover, then these black-and-white howlite earrings with a cute, tiny triangle shape are for you. Encapsulated by sterling silver-plated gold in a brushed finish, every pair will look unique due to its all-natural craftsmanship. Better yet, they’re a steal at less than $15.
Best Minimalist Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Can be worn with anything, your choice of metal
Looking to decorate your ears without going over-the-top? These simple, versatile studs from Kendra Scott can be dressed up or down, depending on your mood. Choose between rose gold, gold or silver crystals and brass metal plating, all of which have an equal amount of smoothness and shine.
Best Boho Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Lightweight, lead- and nickel-free
Wanna be one with nature? Invest in these stainless-steel earrings, which feature a textured leaf design. Though they're long, customers say they manage to be lightweight in both the large and medium sizes. Given that they are lead- and nickel-free, they're also less likely to turn your ears green.
Best Hoop Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Simple, no clasps
Calling all readers with warm undertones: These simple and versatile hoop earrings are made with gold plating and will complement practically any outfit. "They're simple, classic and don't have any backings or clasps, so you'll never get them hooked on your hair, scarfs or face masks. They're the perfect everyday earring!" raves Sally Herrod, PureWow's director of audience development.
Best Clip-On Earrings
- Why We Love Them: Pain-free, no piercing required
Have no plans to shove a needle through your lobes, but still wanna rock some sparkle? These comfortable clip-on earrings are everything you need, with a half-hoop style that’s perfect for a night on the town. Choose between a smooth or jagged design, depending on if you want something classic or quirky.
What to Look for in Amazon Earrings
If you’re just looking for a pair for fun, you can choose almost any that strike your fancy. But if it’s high-quality metals and functionality that you’re after, pay attention to the following.
Metals: If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergic reactions, make sure to look for nickel- and lead-free material that's less likely to cause irritation. Here are some of the most common choices.
- Surgical steel: A type of stainless steel, this scratch-free metal is also rust-resistant, making it one of the most durable materials for earrings out there. It is also ideal for those with sensitive skin, because it contains low levels of nickel, which means it's less likely to aggravate your skin.
- Sterling silver: Versatile and shiny, sterling silver is made of 92.5 percent soft pure silver (often read as 925) and paired with other metals, such as copper. This makes the it ultra-durable and shiny.
- Brass: One of the most affordable metals for jewelry, brass is made with copper and zinc, which enables it to be resistant to corrosion. It is often gold in color, too, making it an incredibly popular choice.
Closures: To make sure your earrings don’t fall off during the day, look for a pair with one of the following closures.
- Push back: Often called butterfly, clutch or post backs, this is the most common type of earring closure and features a hole that the post of your earring gets pushed through.
- Fish hooks: These backless closures are made of wires and are typically attached to dangly earrings. Some fish hooks are also called lever backs, because a lever is attached to the hook.
- Screw back: These are the most secure type of closures to use, as they rarely fall off, and screw onto the back of the earring (hence the name).
- Snapback: Often called hinge backings, these are often used on hoop or dangly earrings. Snap or click the post to the groove on the back of the earring to make sure it's in place.
- Bullet clutch: Comprised of a round, circular pad with a hole at the center, these offer an extra-smooth grip.
Weight: If you’re going to be wearing earrings everyday, you don’t want to buy something too heavy, as this can actually damage your lobes. Although everyone has a different tolerance, it is generally recommended to not wear anything over 10 grams on a daily basis.
How to Clean Amazon Earrings
Leaving your earrings in for too long without cleaning them can cause complications, such as discoloration and even infection, due to the buildup of bacteria. It is recommended to clean your earrings at least once a week. To do so, soak them in clean water and liquid soap for at least 20 minutes, use a soft toothbrush to scrub them, then rinse and dry them.