He’s the king of dad jokes (whether or not they’re actually funny) and the master of making you laugh when you need it most. So play up his comedic talents with these ten funny Father’s Day gifts he’s sure to chuckle over for weeks to come.
10 Funny Father’s Day Gifts on Amazon
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
1. ‘dad Jokes: The Good. The Bad. The Terrible.’ By Jimmy Niro
Just in case he needs some new material to add to his Rolodex.
2. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker With Timer
Funny and functional. Plus, he can’t mess it up.
3. Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. Dad Joke Loading
We have a feeling your grandpa will especially love this one.
4. Bright Beam Goods By Greatest Hits Mistaken Lyrics Coasters
With punny phrases like, “sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to disagree,” these coasters will have him deep belly laughing (and actually remembering to use one).
5. Beard King The Official Beard Bib
If there was ever a time to give him this beard catcher, it’s now. And it might even resolve the whole beard-clippings-on-the-floor argument once and for all.
6. Carnivore Club Exotic Jerky Bouquet
A bouquet made of jerky? Dreams do come true.
7. ‘501 Excuses For A Bad Golf Shot’ By Justin Exner
He’s used the “it’s the wind’s fault,” excuse way too many times for it to be believable. But he might have better luck with these 501 new ideas.
8. Cards Against Humanity
Warning: This highly entertaining card game can get a little risqué, so maybe don’t play it with your dad.
9. ‘my Bleeping Family Mad Libs’ By Molly Reisner
This adult mad libs books contains 21 amusing plotlines celebrating all the craziness families experience. It’s impossible not to laugh.
10. Knock Knock Slang Flashcards
Now he’ll finally understand what “lowkey” means.