Limited Edition La Mer Sets Are On Sale at Nordstrom So You Might Want to Snag One (or Two!)
Anyone who's into skincare knows La Mer is the brand to have in your routine. The Crème de la Mer alone has been a fan favorite for years (and celebs like Beyoncé and Blake Lively can attest to it). So it's no surprise that the luxury skincare line rarely goes on sale and when it does, we're running (not walking) to our computers. Thankfully, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has made our dream a reality and put limited edition sets on sale, so our bathroom cabinet can get a much-needed upgrade. Here's everything you need to know about the two exclusive sets and how you can get your hands on one (or both) now.
1. Revitalizing Soothing Set
The set has all your favorites rolled into one, so you have nothing missing in your skincare routine. You'll find two full-size and two travel-size products in a chic travel bag. The items include:
- The Treatment Lotion preps and freshens up the skin. Its core ingredients (aka marine algae and sea minerals) soften, plump and hydrate the skin.
- The Eye Concentrate focuses on dark circles and lines. Once you apply, it'll absorb quickly and hydrate the dry areas. The lime tea concentrate and antioxidants mix assure your under-eye looks brighter and firmer.
- The Regenerating Serum reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while providing a boost of collagen to plump your skin.
- Crème de la Moisturizer Cream provides moisture to dry areas. (And BTW, it's one of the two full-size products in the collection because they just knew we love the cream the most.)
The set is valued at $545, so you're getting a sweet deal for yourself (or a nice gift to your skincare maven friend).
2. Travel Size Crème de la Mer Set
Whether you want to try La Mer for the first time or need a good travel size skincare routine, look no further than this exclusive set. You'll find four travel-size products with a pouch to match (which makes it easy to slip in a carry-on). Similar to the previous set, you'll find the lotion and moisturizer but the eye cream and serum is replaced with:
- The Cleansing Foam washes away any product buildup, excess oils and dirt. The foamy texture is lightweight and soothing for a smooth, radiant finish.
- The Renewal Oil softens, smooths and plumps skin for a nice, natural glow for the rest of the day.
The set is valued at $182 and with a sale price that comes in just under $95, you can't go wrong by snapping up one (or two) for your next trip.