Move over plasma TVs and outdoor furniture, this year we’re all about the Memorial Day beauty sales. Everywhere from Violet Grey to Dermstore to Ulta is hosting major discounts. And the best part is, you don’t have to wait until this weekend to start shopping. Here are nine Memorial Day beauty sales to take advantage of right now.
1. Violet Grey: Looking to score a Dr. Dennis Gross SpectraLite FaceWare Pro, NuFace Fix and so much more for less? Take advantage of Violet Grey’s Memorial Day sale. The beauty retailer is offering $15 off $100, $50 off $250, $100 off $500 and $250 off $1,000+, so it’s an ideal time to stock up on your pricey skincare routine staples like Augustinus Bader’s The Rich Cream, and treat yourself to a fancy new product too.
2. Bliss: Bliss makes some of our favorite face masks, and our all-time favorite waxing kit, so we were pretty psyched to learn that it’s offering 20 percent off site-wide now through Monday. Just use code ‘HELLOSUMMER’ at checkout. How fitting.
3. Skinstore: Take 20 percent off your entire order with code ‘MD20’ at checkout. Skinstore’s Memorial Day event includes hundreds of big-name skincare brands so whether you’ve been dying to try out St. Tropez’s Bronzing Mousse or Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s infamous Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel, this sale has you covered.
4. Lovely Skin: A couple of reasons we love this site? First, every single skincare, makeup and hair care product is dermatologist-approved. And second, it has free shipping on every. single. order. Right now, Lovely Skin is offering up to 20 percent off brands like SkinMedica, Foreo and Avéne.
5. Nordstrom: Psst, Nordstrom is offering up to 60 percent off clearance items for Memorial Day, and that includes beauty!
9. Follain: The clean beauty retailer is offering 15 percent off almost everything and free shipping over $50 now through Thursday. We’ve already started filling our cart with Tata Harper and Naturopathica.