The Amazon Prime Early Access Sale may be right around the corner (mark your calendars for October 11 and 12), but Target just kicked off a sale of its own that's making us forget all about it—at least temporarily. Yes, Target Deal Days is here, folks, and it lasts from now through October 8. Though you don't need a membership to score deals on thousands of items (including up to 50 percent off toys, kitchen appliances, vacuums, sweatshirts and household essentials), you do get additional discounts if you are a member. Here's everything we know.
Target Deal Days Is Back & We Have All the Details
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
What Is Target Deal Days?
Target Deal Days is the retailer's most popular sales event, during which shoppers can find early Black Friday discounts on thousands of items online and in stores.
As Target's executive vice president and chief growth officer Christina Hennington shares, "As guests shop the most sought-after holiday gifts, get ready to host celebrations with family and friends, wear new on-trend attire and stock up on the essentials, [the retailer will] have incredible deals on the new products they want across our differentiated assortment."
Say no more. We already have our card in hand.
Do You Need a RedCard or Target Membership to Shop?
No, you don't need a Target RedCard or membership to shop. However, Target Circle members can save an additional 5 percent off all purchases with their Target RedCard for the duration of the sale and beyond. To put it into context for you, that's the difference between getting the must-have KitchenAid Professional 5-quart Stand Mixer on sale for $280 vs. $266 (from $450!). So we think it's worth signing up now if you haven't already done so.
And when you spend $25-$50 on beauty products, household essentials and food and beverage same-day services, to name a few, you can get $5 -$15 Target gift cards to go towards your purchase or to use later. On top of that, you'll get free two-day shipping when you spend $35 or more. So you really can't lose; here's what you can score on sale this year.
The Best Target Deal Days Discounts at a Glance
- Up to 50% off select toys from Disney, L.O.L.Surprise!, Barbie and CoComelon
- Up to 40% off kitchen appliances and cookware (we have our eyes on this Cuisinart Toaster Oven Air Fryer)
- Up to 40% off floorcare
- Up to 40% off select bedding
- 40% on sweatshirts, sweatpants, sleep, socks and slippers (including these best-selling French terry sweatpants)
- 25% off select vitamins and nutrition
- Spend $50 on household essentials and get a $15 Target gift card
- Spend $50 on food and beverage same-day services and get a $10 Target gift card
- Spend $25 on beauty products (on brands like Olay and Cetaphil) and get a $5 Target gift card
- $50 off the Xbox Series S console and get a free select Xbox controller
Ready to shop? You know what to do.
Want to know which buzzy products are *really* worth buying? Sign up for our shopping newsletter to uncover our favorite finds.