Just ahead of spring, Target is coming through with their 14 days of beauty deals. From March 10 through the 23rd, you can score up to 50 percent off some of their bestselling products. Whether you shop online from the comforts of your home or take a trip to your local store, here's a full rundown of the discounts.
- Sunday, March 10: NYX – $6 professional setting spray
- Monday, March 11: Method and OGX Soap – 40 percent off all body wash and liquid hand soap
- Tuesday, March 12: Covergirl Face – 40 percent off all foundations
- Wednesday, March 13: Not Your Mother’s – 50 percent off naturals line
- Thursday, March 14: Ardell and Eylure – 50 percent off false lashes and glue
- Friday, March 15: Bliss – 40 percent off That’s Incredi-peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads
- Saturday, March 16: Yes To – 50 percent off Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Peel Mask and Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
- Sunday, March 17: L’Oréal – $5.00 Voluminous Mascara
- Monday, March 18: BIC Shave – 50 percent off all BIC disposable razors
- Tuesday, March 19: Maybelline – 50 percent off Fit Me Foundations and Concealers
- Wednesday, March 20: Sun Bum Hair – 40 percent off all Sun Bum Hair Care
- Thursday, March 21: PIXI by Petra – $10.00 Glow Tonic, Rose Tonic and Retinol Tonic
- Friday, March 22: Boots – $29.99 Boots No. 7 Booster Serum
- Saturday, March 23: Nexxus – 50 percent off Entire Color Assure hair care line
Fourteen days of beauty deals? You really hit the bull's-eye with this one, Target.