- The British royal family attended an Easter Sunday church service at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle. Kate Middleton broke royal protocol by wearing bright red nail polish that stood out against her royal blue clutch.
- The Prince and Princess of Wales traveled to Birmingham via train for their first public outing since Easter. According to Express, Princess Catherine wore the Petite Long Sleeve Pleated Midi Trench Dress by Karen Millen, which is currently on sale for 20 percent off.
- The Duchess of Edinburgh visited the Salesian Cullum Centre in Surrey, where she learned more about the charity’s work with autistic students.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton's Trench Dress, Meghan Markle's Coronation Cameo & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of April 20, 2023.
- Prince Harry’s wife, Meghan Markle, made a surprise appearance in the program for King Charles’s coronation. Her appearance came in the form of a family photo that was taken in honor of King Charles’s 70th birthday in 2018.
- The royal family shared a closeup photo of the personalized coronation invitations. The caption read, “The 2,000 invited guests to the Coronation Service at Westminster Abbey will each receive a personalized invitation that has been beautifully hand-finished by a small team of calligraphers.”
- The royal family shared details about the 12—yes, 12—new compositions that were written for King Charles’s coronation.
- According to People, Sarah “Fergie” Ferguson has not been invited to the king’s coronation. While she will likely attend the concert, she wasn’t included in the crowning ceremony.
- The Republic of Tea has teamed up with Netflix and Shondaland to release three brand-new flavors in honor of Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story (which premieres on May 4).
- Body language expert Darren Stanton analyzed photos of the royal family and explained how Zara Tindall and her husband, Mike, are filling the Sussex void.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Reese Witherspoon Just Pulled an Oprah and Released a Holiday List of ‘Favorite Things’
Kate Middleton Debuts Bouncy Curtain Bangs During Double Date Night with Swedish Royals
Taylor Swift Serves Old Hollywood Glam in Dazzling Silver Gown at Beyoncé ‘Renaissance’ Concert Movie Premiere
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s Bold Fashion Statement, Prince William’s Surprising Confession & More
Queen Camilla, Kate Middleton and Princess Beatrice Each Rock Statement Boots Just Days Apart
Why Harry & Meghan Are Ready to Move on from the Monarchy, According to Omid Scobie