We have a love-hate relationship with daylight savings because, while we love knowing warmer weather is ahead, we hate the adjustment period (you know, from losing an hour of sleep). Thankfully, Sleep Awareness Week—meant to promote better sleep—kicked off on March 12 and lasts through Monday, March 20. And even though getting a better night's sleep can be done in many ways, like avoiding heavy meals before bedtime or establishing a consistent bedtime routine (per the National Sleep Foundation), it can't hurt to upgrade your mattress, bedding and pajamas, too. That's why we found the 22 best Sleep Week sales to shop while you can.
The 22 Best Sleep Week Sales Are in Full-Swing
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
- Avocado: Through March 27, you can score $200 off Avocado's Green, Vegan and Latex mattresses with coupon code SLEEP, $300 off Organic Luxury mattresses with code SNOOZE and 10 percent off more items. Oh, and just so you know, Avocado's Green mattress has 4.7 stars from more than 18,000 reviewers, most of which mention how much more refreshed they feel after sleeping on it compared to their old beds.
- Cocoon by Sealy: Take 35 percent off mattresses and get free pillows and sheets through March 31. BTW, customers can't stop talking about how soft and supportive the original Chill bed is, and it's on sale starting at $499.
- Nectar: Enjoy 33 percent off everything for a limited time. In other words, prepare to snooze on five layers that offer “the ideal ratio of softness, firmness and support most people want,” according to the brand, which we're happy to report is true.
- Nolah: Save up to $700 off mattresses and get a free set of pillows to go with it for a limited time. You can't go wrong with the Evolution bed, which buyers say keeps a side sleeper's spine aligned.
- Saatva: Usually luxurious mattresses come with a price tag to match their high-end quality, but we found an exclusive discount to save you $550 off of your order of $1,000 or more through March 31. So you can finally get the brand's beloved classic bed for as low as $805 (depending on the size).
- Sealy: Still dreaming of a Sealy mattress? Why not invest in one during its massive sale (which, BTW, includes a 35 percent discount)? You'll even get free pillows and sheets with your purchase as a bonus.
- Brooklinen: Happening now through March 20, the Brooklinen sitewide sale features a 20 percent discount on everything except last-call items. The Luxe Core sheet set and Down pillow, both faves of PureWow editors, are a good start (plus, anything else in this story).
- Buffy: We're obsessed with Buffy's Wiggle pillow, so when we heard that the brand was having a sale, with a 15 percent discount sitewide for a limited time, we immediately whipped out our cards.
- Citizenry: Take advantage of Citizenry's up to 20 percent discount on luxurious and cozy bedding, including the Stonewash linen bed bundle which will come in handy this spring and summer.
- FluffCo: With an up to 25 percent discount on some of the softest pillows on the market, Fluffco's sale is at the top of our list.
- Marlow: Refresh your pillows in one fell swoop while Marlow is offering 20 percent off its best-seller with cooling-infused memory foam (which comes in standard and king sizes) for a limited time.
- Mellani: It's no secret that we're fans of Mellanni sheets which have more than 237,000 5-star reviews on Amazon. Specifically, the brand's fine linens set, which we reviewed and had nothing but good things to say. So naturally, we're stocking up since they're on sale for the time being.
- Parachute: Scroll through Parachute's Last Chance section to snag tons of linen bedding on major sale before they're gone for good.
- Peacock Alley: Good bedding is hard to find. Even harder to find? Deals on luxurious sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases. Luckily, Peacock Alley is having a Sleep Week sale featuring a 20 percent sitewide discount so you won't have to break the bank.
- Quince: Look no further than Quince for bedding that rivals some of the best brands on this list at exceptionally cheaper prices.
- Wayfair: The retailer's Sleep Week sale ends on March 19, so you better hurry if you want to score unbeatable deals on bedding, pillows, throws and more.
- Yana Sleep: Use coupon code SLEEPWEEK23 to score 15 percent off the body pillow of your dreams through March 18.
- Brooklinen: Whether you're looking for new robes or loungewear, you won't be disappointed with Brooklinen's comfy picks, especially since they're 20 percent off until March 20.
- Cozy Earth: Enjoy 30 percent off some of the coziest pajamas and loungewear you can buy for a limited time.
- Parachute: Trust: You'll feel like a million bucks once you get your hands on Parachute's lightweight pajamas and loungewear (which is on sale now).
- Amazon: The Amazon Halo Rise, which serves as a bedside sleep tracker, wake-up light and smart alarm, among other things, is on sale for $100 (from $140).
- Nanit: If you want to monitor your baby's sleep, consider scooping up Nanit's Best Sellers bundle, which comes with everything you need, from a Pro camera to a breathing band. Oh, and did we mention it's on sale for $303 (from $379) right now?
- Walmart: We must admit that we have our eye on the FridaBaby 3-in-1 air purifier, sound machine and nightlight. Not only because it's on sale for $60 (from $75), but also because buyers say it really cleans the air and helps them sleep better.
Want to know which buzzy products are *really* worth buying? Sign up for our shopping newsletter to uncover our favorite finds.