20 Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi Recipes Ready in No Time
Head to the freezer section of Trader Joe’s to find one of our latest obsessions: Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi ($3 for one 12-ounce bag). Each fluffy little pillow has no wheat, sugar, dairy or eggs—that translates to fewer carbs, fat and calories than the regular potato-based variety. So the next time you’re craving a giant plate of pasta, consider swapping for magical cauliflower and make one of these 20 Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi recipes instead.
1. Skillet Gnocchi with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
It tastes like you spent all day making it. Lucky for you, it takes only 30 minutes.
2. Gluten-Free Cauliflower Gnocchi Pomodoro
TJ, thanks for doing all the work for us.
3. Gnocchi Mac and Cheese
4. Chicken Gnocchi Soup
The kiddos will never know.
5. Summer Skillet Gnocchi with Grilled Corn and Burrata
Use frozen corn and you can make it all year long.
6. Shrimp Scampi Gnocchi
So buttery, garlicky and easy to whip up.
7. Gnocchi-Filled Caprese Dip
Bring on the toasted baguette crisps.
8. Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts, Chicken Sausage and Kale Pesto
Raise your hand if you want some.
9. Crock-Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Creamy soup addicts, this one’s for you.
10. Baked Gnocchi with Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Kale
So warm and hearty.
11. Quinoa Crusted Schnitzel with Creamed Corn Gnocchi
Pasta as a topping? Brilliant.
12. Extra Cheesy Baked Gnocchi Bolognese Recipe
Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s baked gnocchi.
13. Creamy Baked Gnocchi with Ham and Peas
Plenty of veggies to go around.
16. Hearty Beef and Gnocchi Soup Recipe
Make a double batch and work through it all week.
17. One Pan Italian Sausage Butternut Squash Gnocchi
18. Garlic and Herb Gnocchi Salad
Coterie member Heidi Larsen suggests you make this, like, tonight.
19. Gnocchi with mushroom and arugula
A magnificent umami bomb in a bowl. (And did we mention it’s ready in 30 minutes?)