35 Totally New Ways to Cook Fish
Broiled salmon again? Break out of your routine with these 35 delicious new ways to cook fish. You’ll be whipping up tandoori swordfish wraps by dinnertime.
2. Baked Fish and Chips
Get the same crispiness without deep frying (and making your house smell like a burger joint).
3. Lobster Risotto
Looks fancy, but it’s surprisingly easy.
4. Fish-Topped Taco Salad
No shells required.
5. Easy Seafood Paella
Save this for your next dinner party (when you want to impress the heck out of everyone).
6. Red Curry, Coconut and Ginger Steamed Clams
Make extra bread to dip in the broth…trust us.
7. Salmon BLT
Get the recipe
8. Halibut Pockets with Spiced Olive Tapenade and Kasha
And very few dishes to wash.
9. Coconut Shrimp
We’re never going to a restaurant again.
10. Artichoke and Spinach Roasted Salmon
Give your salmon a fancy makeover.
11. 25-Minute “Slow-Cooked” Salmon
It doesn’t take all day to make melt-in-your-mouth fish.
12. Pan-Fried Cod in a Citrus and Basil Butter Sauce
Summery and simple.
13. Lemon-Dill Cured Salmon
No oven necessary.
14. Lobster Mac and Cheese
If we’re going to indulge, we go all in.
15. Shrimp and Pasta Stew
Increase your pasta repertoire.
16. Vietnamese-Style Summer Rolls
The perfect picnic food.
17. One-Pan Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Romaine
Best of all, you only need a sheet pan to cook it.
18. Salmon Burgers
Cookouts will never be the same again.
20. Pan-Seared Halibut with Citrus-Jalapeño Salsa
Give plain old fish a spicy flair.
21. Baked Tilapia with Garlic Breadcrumbs
Crunchy, low fat and packed with protein.
22. Easy Lobster Scampi with Linguini
Your date night menu is complete.
23. Seafood Doria
This Japanese comfort-food dish is surprisingly easy to make.
24. Shrimp Cobb Salad
Your chicken Caesar can’t even compare.
25. Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto
Repeat after us: Mouth watering.
26. Avocado and Lump Crab Salad
Ditch the sandwich and have this delicious summer lunch instead.
27. Brazilian Fish Stew
Almost as good as a trip to Rio de Janeiro.
28. Oven Roasted Sea Bass
This low-maintenance recipe is the perfect weeknight meal.
29. Low Carb Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Eat ‘em alone or put ‘em in a sandwich.
30. Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
Brunch for dinner? Don’t mind if we do.
32. Tandoori Swordfish Wraps
Spicy, colorful and totally unique.
34. Smoked Salmon Devilled Eggs
We dare you not to eat the whole plate.
35. Grilled Halibut Tacos with Watermelon Salsa
We’ll take six.