Have you heard the news? According to the most glorious study of all time, pasta isn’t as unhealthy as we originally thought. This calls for a celebration: Try one of these lighter, low-calorie pasta recipes for dinner tonight.
30 Low Calorie Pasta Recipes You Need to Try Now
Easy to make, easier to eat
1. Coconut Curry Pasta With Clams, Mussels And Corn
Craving a creamy sauce? Swap coconut milk for dairy and you’ll cut your calories in half.
2. Carrot Pasta
No need to feel guilty about getting another helping of these gnocchi-like clouds.
3. Cauliflower Mac And Cheese
Thanks to the world’s most versatile veggie, a bowl of this stuff is under 500 calories.
4. Fettuccine With Mushroom Alfredo
This lighter take uses milk instead of cream, so feel free to have seconds.
5. Pesto Zoodles
OK, this isn’t technically pasta, but it’s just as good. We promise.
6. Mixed Greens Lasagna
There’s so much kale hidden in here, it’s practically a salad.
7. Spaghetti With Avocado Sauce
8. Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
Use light ricotta cheese to make the dish even lighter.
9. Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Pile the veggies high.
10. One-pot Pasta With Peas And Artichokes
We’d like some more, peas.
11. Skinny Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake
A tasty new take on baked ziti.
12. Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Bake
Just because you’re eating healthy doesn’t mean you can’t have a liiiitle bit of Gruyère cheese.
25. Vegan Zucchini Spaghetti Puttanesca
This recipe from Coterie member Ali Maffucci is little bit spicy, a little bit briny and a lot delicious.