21 Best ‘Live with Kelly & Ryan’ Recipes, from Fudge Bottom Ice Cream to Cauliflower Gratin
With Thanksgiving (and the holidays) right around the corner, we could use a bit of inspiration to spice up our menus. But this time, we’re not looking to cookbooks or Pinterest boards. We’re turning our attention to the reigning king and queen of daytime TV: Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.
Thanks to their impressive lineup of culinary experts, the duo’s cooking segments are easily one of the biggest highlights on the show. From pumpkin ricotta cheesecake to cauliflower gratin, keep reading for 21 of the best Live with Kelly and Ryan recipes to try right now.
1. Vallery Lomas's Cake Pan Quiche Lorraine
With caramelized onions, crisp bacon bits and Gruyère cheese, you'll want to eat this quiche for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
2. Annie Barsalou’s Poutine Fries
Who can resist thick, golden French fries smothered in beef gravy and fresh cheese curds?
3. Meredith Seacrest’s HankPa's Sweet Potato Pie
Seacrest's sister, Meredith, walks us through how to make their grandfather's Thanksgiving sweet potato pie. Add a bit of whipped cream on top for an extra layer of flavor.
4. Kelly Ripa’s Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake
Our favorite duo takes cheesecake to the next level with an autumnal twist and a touch of baking powder for fluffiness.
5. The Consuelos Family's Savory Cheese Biscuits
These fluffy, cheesy biscuits will go well with any Thanksgiving meal. And the best part? You can use any type of cheese you have.
6. Connie Seacrest's Paella
This hearty, protein-rich meal—complete with chicken, lobster and smoked sausage—will be a hit with the family.
7. Joanne Molinaro’s Korean Barbecue Black Bean Burger
Best served with slaw for crunch and non-dairy cheese for added flavor. (Trust us, your taste buds will thank you.)
8. Joaquin Consuelos’s Pork Tenderloin
Ripa's son schools us on how to make his pork cutlets, complete with fresh sage, rosemary and butter.
9. Kelly Ripa’s Cauliflower Gratin
Comfort food, but make it low-carb. This cauliflower-rich side features a dash of nutmeg for a nutty kick.
10. Anthony Scotto’s Lemon Primavera with Shrimp
A delicious medley of shrimp, pasta, asparagus and yellow squash, this Italian dish will require a bit more time than your usual dinner (the lemon preserve alone takes six hours). But trust us when we say it's worth the effort.
11. Chris Valdes’s Cuban Picadillo Empanadas
Fair warning: It’s impossible to stop at just one after trying these crispy, flavorful beauties.
12. Kelly Ripa's Nutritious Pancakes
They’re not your traditional pancakes, but you won’t miss the flour in these gluten-free flapjacks. Bananas and almond butter create a moist, fluffy breakfast you’ll rave about for days afterward.
14. Connie Seacrest's Fudge Bottom Ice Cream
Nothing can satisfy the sweet tooth quite like this beauty. Mix it up with different flavors of ice cream on top, or add a little twist with different toppings. (Might we suggest crushed pretzels for a salty-sweet take?)
15. Camila Alves’s Chicken & Spinach Breakfast Bites
Ditch the chicken nuggets and fries for this healthy and tasty alternative, best enjoyed with a few slices of avocado.
16. Chef Jason Santos's New England Clam Chowder
The quintessential Boston dish is creamy and rich, with a sprinkle of black pepper bacon bits for good measure.
17. Gwyneth Platrow's Kale Sweet Potato Salad & Miso Dressing
Ideal for a quick and easy lunch, this salad is surprisingly hearty (and not to mention totally Instagram-worthy).
18. Guy Fieri’s Trash Can Nachos
Now this is how you make nachos: piled high with jalapeños, pickled red onions and loads of melted cheese.
19. Melba Wilson’s Chicken Perlo Recipe
Tender shredded chicken meets sage sausage and long-grain rice in this mouth-watering Southern classic.
20. Tara Royer Steele’s Junkberry Pie
Allow us to introduce the fruitiest, most chunky pie that even beginners can nail on the first try.
21. Kelly Ripa’s Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies
These buttery, sugary cookies will melt in your mouth—and they take less than 30 minutes to make.