15 Tasty Keto Side Dishes
No doubt about it: The ketogenic diet takes planning, willpower and dedication. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a delish entrée with a side dish (or three) for dinner every night. To make planning a bit easier, we’ve rounded up 15 tasty keto side dishes. The best part? Bacon is involved. Lots of bacon.
1. Mediterranean Low-Carb Broccoli Salad
Get those greens, the low-carb way.
2. Fried Cauliflower with Bacon and Mushrooms
Because everything’s better when it’s fried.
3. Turnip Fries
Totally unexpected. Totally delicious.
4. Gluten-Free Cheese and Cauliflower 'Breadsticks'
Eat your heart out, Olive Garden.
5. Whole Roasted Radishes
Who knew a radish could taste like whoa?
6. Garlic and Bacon Green Beans
Please don’t just limit these guys to Thanksgiving.
8. Loaded Cauliflower
Because everything’s better with bacon. (And cheese. Did we mention the cheese?)
9. Five-Ingredient Cloud Bread
Light, airy and less than one gram of carbs per serving. So dreamy.
10. 20-Minute Egg Roll Bowls
Just sub the soy sauce for coconut aminos.
12. Low-Carb Marinated Cauliflower Antipasto Salad
Take this to your next barbecue.
13. Cacio E Pepe Brussels Sprouts
14. Pesto Zoodles with Mushrooms
Pair it with grilled chicken and dinner is done.
15. Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
We’ve died and gone to keto heaven.