Cooking a high-quality meal in mere minutes seems impossible—unless you own a pressure cooker. Perhaps that’s what makes the Instant Pot so enticing after all these years. You’ve seen their appliances all over TikTok and heard their praises at book club. Now, the cookware brand that put air fryers on the map is having a major Instant Pot sale in the wake of the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale.
You can still snag several marked down Instant Pot products, including:
- Take 13 percent off the Instant Pot Duo Plus 6-Quart 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker (was $150, now $130)
- Take 8 percent off the Instant Pot Pro Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer and Electric Pressure Cooker Combo (was $270, now $248)
- Take 18 percent off the Instant Vortex Pro Air Fryer 9-in-1-Rotisserie and Convection Oven (was $170, now $140)
- Take 25 percent off the Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-Quart Air Fryer Oven (was $160, now $120)
- Take 23 percent off the Instant Pot Vortex 5.7 Quart Air Fryer Oven (was $130; now $100)
- Take 20 percent off the Instant Pot 140-4002-01 Omni Plus 20-Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven (was $224; now $180)
- Take 6 percent off the Instant Solo Single-Serve Coffee Maker (was $103, now $97)
That's right—the brand Instant Pot may be synonymous with the pressure cooker, but they make tons of kitchen appliances. The most popular are the pressure cooker-air fryer combos, but we love their coffee makers (the single-serve model is marked down 6 percent).