14 Unexpected Game-Day Snack Recipes
Look, we love wings and guacamole and nachos and all of that classic game-day stuff, but sometimes we crave something a little more elevated. Behold, 14 surprising and unexpected game-day snacks that will be a guaranteed hit.
1. Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Crostini
More cheese, please.
2. Baked Gorgonzola Bites
Aka little pouches of happiness.
3. Boursin Cheese with Caramelized Onions and Bacon
Prediction: This will be gone in less than six minutes.
5. Warm Gruyere, Bacon and Caramelized Onion Dip
No words, only stomach grumbles.
7. Crispy Buffalo Cheddar Potato Nachos
Don’t you just want to backstroke in this?
8. Caesar Salad Wonton Cups
How cute are these? (The answer is "very.")
9. Cheesy Shrimp Baked Spring Rolls
Any excuse to eat more mozz.
10. French Onion Cups
Much easier to serve (and eat) than soup.
11. Spicy Avocado Hummus
Two of our favorite things combined into one addictive snack.