Are you sure you want to remove this item from your Recipe Box?
Forgot your password?
Enter your registered email below!
Don't have an account? Sign up today.
Please log in to your account
Forgot your password?
Never created a password? Create one here.
Sign up for PureWow to get more ideas like these (It’s free!)
Already have an account? Log in here.
Your Taste Buds are going to thank you.
Please enter a valid email address...
The emails have been sent
Please consider subscribing to PureWow
Sign up for PureWow to get more daily discoveries sent straight to your inbox.
Thanks, but no thanks
No, thanksI'm already a PureWow fan.
No, thanks I hate pretty things.
1. Italian Pinwheels: Warning--these Italian-inspired appitizers won't last long.
Made with just three ingredients (seriously)
Like serving dip in an edible cup
The non-meat version of those bacon straws
The new pig in blanket
There's lots of cheese in there (trust us)
Think of it as a savory lollipop
8. Mozzarella Bites: Once you pop, you can’t stop.
A simple way to dress up Brie
1000 times better than the boxed kind
(from Martha Stewart)
Start with store-bought puff pastry
15. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: Spicy, tangy and not nearly as messy as wings.
They're fried and they're glorious
A Southern classic, in finger food form
Honey + Sriracha = magic
Lightly fried with a side of dipping sauce
22. Mini Tortillas: This is how you step up your taco game.
Not sharing required
It all starts with a store-bought rotisserie chicken
Swap tortilla chips for crispy potatoes
Add mangoes for sweetness and jalapeños for heat
29. Beef Empanadas: Make a batch, freeze them and then bake them whenever.
A slightly sophisticated cocktail meatball does exist
Surprise: Use wonton wrappers--not pasta
36. Veggie Sushi: Easier to make than the real thing. Just as delightful.
Isn't food on a stick the best?
Just say no to boiling it
43. Eggplant Parm Bites: Little. Poppable. Delicious.
Grab some breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese
Season, then roast until nice and crispy
3 ways to dress them up
No pie dough for crust here
50. Roasted Mixed Nuts: A little seasoning goes a long way.
57. Roasted Poblano and Pecan Guacamole: Our favorite part might be the toasted nuts, which add just the right amount of crunch.
64. Snickers Dip: The most satisfying bowlful of salty-sweet goodness. Ever.
Who doesn't love mini doughnuts covered in cinnamon-sugar
The secret to a light dessert? Greek yogurt.
Put on stick, dip in chocolate
Yes, with real fortunes inside
Like a candy bar, but way better
Sandwich mini meringues with chocolate-hazelnut spread
Having trouble? Contact us for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org