Easter is coming, and it’s a fabulous opportunity to splurge on some new outfits for the kids. Here, our favorite spring-infused ensembles, sure to delight all the snap-happy grandparents.
9 Easter Outfit Ideas for Kids
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
1. Just One You By Carter’s Floral Top And Leggings Set
In muted pastels, it’s lovely, but—more important—playground-friendly.
Buy It ($12)
Available in sizes 2T-5T
2. Kissy Kissy Bunny Buzz Bodysuit & Short Overalls Set
Bonus points for dressing on theme.
3. Appaman Striped Suit
Equal parts sophisticated and summer-ready.
4. Mini Boden Nostalgic Smocked Dress
We love the eyelet detail at the hem and sleeves, not to mention the spring-has-sprung floral pattern.
5. Andy & Evan Dress Shirt, Vest, Pants And Bow Tie Set
Clean and classic—hard to go wrong. Plus we can’t resist a sweater vest this tiny.
6. Habitual Girl Shirt & Stripe Jumpsuit Set
The subtle bow at the shoulders makes it Easter appropriate.
7. Tom & Teddy Pique Polo
It's a no brainer with khakis.
8. Pippa & Julie Daisy Ruffle Bow Fit & Flare Dress
Delicate and airy, just add a cardigan and you’re good to go.
9. Mini Boden Long-sleeve Shirt & Embroidered Pinafore Dress Set
Somebunny is going to look adorable this Easter.