The 11 Best Gifts for Dads Under $50
Dads, they’re just like us. They claim they don’t need anything, but we obviously know they’ve had that cool drone sitting in their Amazon cart for the past six months. Show him how it’s done and grab one of these 11 thoughtful yet wallet-friendly items that prove you’ve been paying attention to his hints.
1. Wacaco Minipresso GR Portable Espresso Machine
An on-the-go espresso maker allows him to have his beloved Americano while cheering on from the sidelines.
2. Brümate Hopsulator 3-in-1 Trio Can Cooler Set
Alternatively, this insulating koozie keeps his brew ice-cold no matter how many hours he spends on the beach (cigar in hand).
3. Hygge Games How Old Are You Really Game
You call him your old man for a reason. This hilarious card game helps diagnose your true age, so you can set the record straight once and for all.
4. MoMa Design Store Self Watering Pot
Hey, everyone has to start somewhere, and this self-watering planter is the green thumb he always wished he had.
5. Izola “Think” Money Clip
Minimalist, practical and tells him you retained some of those money lessons he taught you over soft serve.
6. THE ORIGINAL VACU VIN WINE SAVER WITH 2 VACUUM STOPPERS
Because contrary to popular belief, you don’t actually have to finish an entire bottle of wine once you open it. This vacuum-sealing gadget keeps the remainder fresh for up to two weeks by extracting air and resealing the bottle with a rubber stopper.
7. Jaxon Lane Bro Mask (4 Pack)
There’s no shame in the Bro Mask, people. With this four-pack of thick, potent sheet masks, he won’t ever have to steal yours again.
8. Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All-Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit
What to get the clean-freak power-tool lover? These three nylon-bristle brush attachments that he can use with his favorite cordless drill to make bathroom cleaning a breeze.
9. AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Luggage
Now he’ll have zero excuses not to come visit for the week (and be put right on babysitting duty).
10. Xoopar Power Card 1300mAh Ultra-Thin Brush Aluminum Charger
He can’t like all your Instagram photos if his phone is dead, now can he? This ultra-thin charger is so small, he can fit it in his wallet.
11. Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone
Video games are fun and all, but this mini drone will get him (and the kids) out of the house for a few hours. And you can’t put a price on peace and quiet.